Chapter 14: Class 1-A's cheerleaders with (Name) || Team Event: Cavalry Battle

You continue listening as Midnight explains the mechanics of Human Cavalry Battle.

"So that means... that, with 42 contestants, around 10 to 12 horses will be in the field the entire time...?" You heard Yaoyorozu speak as she was beside you, contemplating.

"Quirks are of course allowed, so I want to see some fine brutality out there! That being said... this is still just a human cavalry battle game!! If you attack the other group with any malicious aim of breaking them up, that's a red card and you'll be forced to sit out the rest of the game! All right, you now have 15 minutes until then! Start negotiating your team-ups!" Midnight announced.

You saw Yaoyorozu being approached by Todoroki, asking her to join his team. You just let them be.

You were about to find Jirou and a few other people to be your teammates as well, but when you turned around, you found a large group of students who were about to invite you to team up with them.

"Hey, What's your name? Team up with us!"

"You save us during the obstacle race! You're awesome!"

"Thank you for protecting us!"

"Hey, join my team!"

"No, you join my team!"

"Uhh... O--" You were about to accept their invitation when someone interrupted you.

"She's already in our team. Find somebody else." Todoroki shooed the other students.

'Nani!?' you were shocked.

"Hey, Todoroki! Wait! What's the meaning of this? I thought you saw me as a rival? But now I'm on your team!? Why!?" You exclaimed.

"I have to make sure we're going to fight each other in the final event, that's why." Todoroki replied.

"Oh, OK." You just said it while scratching your cheeks.

You then saw Midoriya and Uraraka approach Iida, and the three of them had a conversation. But after that, Iida went towards where you, Yaoyorozu, and Todoroki were.

"So I'll be doing my best to challenge myself against you!" You heard Iida speak up to Midoriya.

"Ten minutes have passed... We'll be starting any moment now!" Midnight stated as she was stretching.

You, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, and Iida started to plan your battle position and strategy.

"The reason I choose all of you is because I think this is the battle formation with the best balance. You are our left wing, Nakai. Naturally, you can defend all of us by using your quirk. Yaoyorozu, you'll take the right wing. You'll be making us some electrical fence wires, plus whatever defense and mobility you can provide. Iida, you're at the front with your engine power. You'll be our physical defense as well." Todoroki explained.

"We're invincible and if we add Todoroki's power, we'll be a formidable enemy!!" You exclaimed, pumping your fist in the air.

"And Todoroki, you can feint your attacks by using either ice or heat, right?" Iida asked and you saw Todoroki tensed.

"No... While in combat, I'll never, ever use my heat side." Todoroki answered, turning his gaze to the audience side.

You followed where he turned his gaze, and there you saw the No.2 Hero Endeavor. He looked intimidating with his flames, making him easy to spot in the crowd.

"All right have you formed your little teams!!? Well, you better have!! Let's do it!! Let's start the countdown to this vicious clash!!" Present Mic declared.