Chapter 10: (Name) revealed the cheatcode to Shigaraki || U.S.J. Incident PT3

As you followed Midoriya as he sprinted towards All Might, you two were shocked when Bakugou suddenly appeared and blasted somebody.

"OUTTA THE FVCKING WAY!! DEKU!!" Bakugou shouted as he pinned down to the ground Kurogiri's physical body, who you didn't know was supposed to attack the two of you.

"No funny business out of you, you shadow ass mobling!!" Bakugou sneered at Kurogiri.

Somebody then froze the nomu, and that allowed All Might to be freed from the tight grip of the nomu. You know already that it was Todoroki who did it.

"I heard about you bastards' plan. About each of your roles in your scheme to kill All Might. The symbol of peace won't go down as easy as you clowns." Todoroki spoke up.

Shigaraki easily evaded Kirishima, who charged as well.

"Shit!!! I had him!" Kirishima said.

But Shigaraki didn't dodge the next one, who unexpectedly tackled him into the ground.

"Are you the abomination who leads these villains here?" you demanded, choking Shigaraki.

"Kacchan...! Everyone...!" Midoriya was relieved that his four classmates had supported All Might, who struggled to fight the villains.

"Answer me!" You used more force as you choked Shigaraki.

You didn't know that the nomu had freed itself from being frozen by Todoroki and regenerated itself. As Midoriya and the others were about to warn and back you up, the nomu charged at you and you were sent flying.

That caused Shigaraki to be freed from you.

You were ready to feel the pain that was about to come as you didn't activate your force-field. But many seconds had already passed and you didn't feel any pain. You checked yourself, and that's when you noticed that something was enveloped in your body like an armor.

"What the!?" You were confused.

"Young Nakai, are you okay!?" All Might worriedly inquired.

"Y-yes! Don't worry about me!" You answered.

The nomu's next target was Bakugou, as it was about to charge at him, All Might was the one who took the hit.

And Kurogiri was also freed from Bakugou.

"Do you know not mercy?" All Might asked Shigaraki as he was still in his protective stance.

"We had no choice. We had to save our ally, didn't we? And two of your kids over there, the plain-looking ones. He tried to beat me up with all his strength, especially the girl who tackled and choked me. Her quirk is a pain, hear? From whom do you think they mustered such touching acts of violence? Hmmm... 'hero'? Now listen here, All Might! I'm very ticked off! We're all categorized as either heroes or villains, but at the end of the day, violence is violence. And who gets to decide right from wrong? Society does!! The'symbol of peace'? Give me a break!! You're nothing more than an oppressive bludgeon! Violence only breeds more violence. And once we kill you, that'll be made known to the world!" Shigaraki expressed his hatred.

"You're mad. You oughtta keep your antisocial viewpoints to yourself." All Might comments.

"It's three vs. six." Todoroki said.

"And Kacchan exposed the shadow guy's weakpoint!" Midoriya stated.

"I'll choke that man who seemed to have a hand fetish again!" You expressed yourself clearly.

"These guys are outrageous but if we give All Might some support, then we'll send them packing no problem!!" Kirishima added.

"No!!! Please escape! " All Might assigned you five children.