Chapter 22: (Name), it's time to choose a hero name for you!

After two days, even the sheer exhaustion of the sports festival faded, and it was raining.

You were now riding a train, and it was cramped with passengers. You overheard some folks discussing the sporting event that took place two days earlier.

"The girl in class 1 who got second place was awesome!"

"I wonder how she will be if she becomes a pro hero someday!"

"The girl is pretty, too. If I didn't know she was aiming to become a hero, I'd recruit her to become an idol."

'Ayo, what!?' you thought.

You decided to transform into your brother before entering the train so that you could avoid people recognizing you. Using your quirk in public is illegal, but you don't want people to bother you.

You were wearing a big raincoat to hide your uniform, which is very tight for you right now as your brother is a tall and muscular person. Obviously, you can't copy the clothes of the person you are copying.

'Nobody's gonna know. They're gonna know. I need to hurry, this ain't going to last long,' you thought while looking around at the passengers.

*~*~*~*

When you arrived at your classroom, you heard everyone talking about the sports festival and how they got people's attention. The moment they saw you, everyone became silent.

"Umm... Who are you?" Sero asked.

"What are you doing here--" Jirou stopped talking when she realized that it was just you.

"Oh shit! Sorry guys, it's just me! (Name) the one and only!" You replied as you transformed back into your original form.

"I thought some muscular man was pranking us!" Kirishima said, chuckling.

'I should have pranked you all,' you thought.

"I'm still shocked about (Name)-chan having two quirks." Asui spoke up, and your other classmates agreed.

"Who is that man you copied, Nakai?" He's handsome!" Ashido asked.

"Uh, my brother!" you responded, scratching the back of your head.

"I'm still more attra--"Aoyama was interrupted.

"Damn, so it's really in your genes, huh, Master Nakai!" Kaminari stated.

"Dude, what's with the master thing!?" you sweatdropped.

Kaminari just gave you a big grin.

You then proceeded to go to your seat, and when you got seated, that's when your teacher, Aizawa, also arrived in the classroom. Your classmates who were busy talking immediately shut up and behaved themselves.

"Morning." Aizawa greeted the class.

"Aizawa-sensei, I'm happy you were able to remove your bandages!" Asui said.

"The old lady got overdramatic with her treatment. But let's put that aside. Today's hero informatics period is a little special." Aizawa responded.

You adjusted your seat as you were excited to know what you all were going to do today.

"It's time to formulate your codenames. Your hero names." Aizawa stated, scratching his under eye.

"Oh my god yes!! Now this is making my chest swell!!" The whole class cheered, and of course you're the loudest.

Your teacher's eyes started to glow and you all shut up and got seated.

"This related to the draft nominations by pros I mentioned the other day. The nominations will truly start mattering only after you've gained some experience and your adaptable fighting ability is judged during your sophomore and senior years... In other words, the nominations you're getting this year are more akin to expressions of 'interest' in your future potential. And it's not rare that interest dries up by graduation or is simply unilaterally dropped." Aizawa informed all of you.