Chapter 43: (Name)'s Haven || Enter the Dorms PT2

"Um... Alrighty then! We're gonna decide the room king! Sound good?" Ashido asked.

"Very good! We might find treasure along the way! Just like Koda's bunny!" you replied.

"Room king...? Treasure...?"

"There's really no need to go that far if you ask me..." Ojiro commented.

All of you were currently on the fourth floor. The first room you were going to check was Kirishima's.

"Bakugou, Kirishima, and Shoji... wasn't it?" Uraraka mentioned.

"Where has Bakugou gone off to?" Iida asked.

"'Sounds fvcking stupid. I'm going to bed,' he said. Honestly, I'm fading too..." Kirishima answered.

"All right then, Kirishima's room it is! Let's keep this ball rolling!" Hagakure said.

"I don't care either way, but I doubt you girls will really appreciate it. The manliness of my badass room, that is!" Kirishima proudly stated.

Kirishima's room was no doubt the epitome of manliness. From the weights and punching bag to his daily training menu above his desk.

"Yeah, you're right." Ashido said.

"I'd say this places somewhere around #2 on my 'I'd never want someone with a room like this as a boyfriend' list." Hagakure spoke.

"Pftt... Ohh, I know that...! You go ora ora ora in that punching bag! Star Platinum!" you remarked, repeatedly punching the air.

"Uh, your room's burning hot! Suffocatingly hot!" Uraraka happily stated.

"See?! They get it!" Kirishima put her thumbs up.

"Next! Shoji!"

"I'll tell you now; I don't have anything interesting." Shoji reminded.

When you entered Shoji's room, you only saw a Japanese futon and a small table. That was it. You thought he only kept what was truly important to him.

"More like you don't have anything, period!" Ashido commented.

"Is this what they refer to as 'minimalist'?" Todoroki asked.

"Well, ever since I was a young child, I've never really had any worldly desires, so..." Shoji explained.

"This kind of room is the mark of a huge pervert; I'm telling' ya!" Mineta informed.

"Not everyone is like you..." you replied to the midget.

Next was the fifth floor, starting with Sero's room.

"We're seriously hitting every single room...?"

Sero's room consisted of organic types of furniture and had a very Asian feeling to it. The fabric designs in his room seemed to be from Southeast Asia.

"How stunningly Asian!" Ashido put her hands together.

"It's lovely~!" Uraraka did the same.

"So this is the kinda stuff you're into, eh Sero?" Jirou asked.

"I feel like I'm on vacation either in Cambodia, Laos, Philippines, Thailand, or Vietnam!" you spoke.

"Hehhehhe! Now you've witnessed the gap in coolness between the rest of the guys and me!" Sero stated.

The next room you all were going to invade was Todoroki's, and almost all the girls were interested to know what was inside.

"Hurry up and get it over with. I'm sleepy." Todoroki said, opening the door to his room.