Chapter 16: (Name) vs. Shiozaki || Final Event: One-on-One Fight PT2

"Everybody! Sorry for the long wait!! After the second match, the frozen arena has thawed and dried!! The match can continue now!!" Present Mic stated as you were waiting in the tunnel.

"An assassin from class 1-B!! You know what they say, beautiful things have thorns! From the Heroics Department! Shiozaki Ibara!!! Versus!! The tank of class 1-A!!! She's like the sun incarnate!! Also from the Heroics Department! Nakai (Name)!!!" Present Mic introduced the two of you as the crowd cheered.

"All right!! Let's have another thrilling match--"

"Uhm... Sorry, I have to complain about something. Why am I called the 'assassin'? I'm here because I want to win, not because I want to kill someone." Shiozaki spoke up as she raised her hand.

"I'm sorry." Present Mic said.

"Also, I came to U.A. High with a benign intention. I want to save everyone." Suddenly, some light washed over Shiozaki as she gestured with her hands as if she was praying.

"I already apologised! It's all my fault!" Present Mic added.

"Thank you for understanding." Shiozaki said while bowing.

"Hey! Hey! We aren't going to fight! Since I'm the sun, she and I are instead gonna do the process called 'photosynthesis'!" you jested.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!! You got me there, Nakai!!" Present Mic responded.

"Nakai, not here too." Aizawa said, disappointed after he grabbed the mic from Present Mic.

"Now that I think about it, do you take up and release both oxygen and carbon dioxide at the same time!?" When you asked your opponent, you put your hand in your mouth because you were shocked by your possible discovery.

"You're the funny one, aren't you, Nakai?" your opponent said while giggling.

'I'm serious about my question though.' you sweatdropped.

"Well, I try to not take life too seriously. By the way, you have beautiful hair. How do you wash it? Do you use shampoo or do you just water it everyday?" You asked Shiozaki.

Five minutes had passed, and you wouldn't stop talking.

"I'm asking you for research purposes only. You know, my friend Midori---" you were about to say more when someone interrupted you.

"Nakai! Stop talking and start the battle already or I'm gonna whip your loud ass!" Midnight scolded you as she was wagging her whip.

'I would gladly accept,' you thought.

"So... Start!!!" Present Mic commenced the battle.

Shiozaki positioned herself as if she was praying, closing her eyes, and commanded her vines to charge and wrap around you. You just activated your quirk and created a solid force-field dome to counter her attack.

"Wahhhh!!" You were amazed as you saw her quirk in action.

She became confused when her vines caught nothing. She then opened her eyes and became shocked when she saw you surrounded by a force-field dome.

"You're the kid with the force-field!?" She exclaimed.

"Yours truly." you said, as you bowed while still gazing at her.

She attacked you again by hardly striking your dome with her vines, trying to break it. She hit it many times, but nothing happened. She tried another way by extending her vines further and wrapping them around your dome, attempting to crush it.

You already know that whatever attack she'll do will not damage your dome, plus the oxygen inside your dome is limited and you don't want to suffocate, so you decided to end the battle already.