Chapter 50: (Name)'s Double Walker, Or Just One Of Togata's Joke?

"If the secret behind his powers were to be exposed, it could lead to disaster... or something like that, right? So why do you go blabbing about it, Deku, you shithead?"

"Bakugou, I bet you'll boast about it to everyone if you're the one in Midoriya's position," you teased.

"Huh?! The fvck you said!? Of course I'll shut my mouth!"

"Me using up all my powers was my choice alone. I've told you this before, but none of this responsibilities lies with you." All Might spoke.

"In the end, what I have to do doesn't change at all, huh..." Bakugou said, and All Might turned his head to him.

"But things'll different now, Deku. I'm going to make everything mine and rise higher. Even higher than you 'chosen one'." Bakugou continued.

"We-well... Then I'll rise even higher. I've got no other choice...!" Midoriya answered back, putting his fist up with determination on his face.

"... I just said that I'm gonna surpass you, you dumbass!"

You just smiled as Bakugou and Midoriya started to bicker like little kids.

"At least they've become like proper rivals now, All Might." you said as you jogged to go beside the no.1 hero.

"Hmm. I'm glad." All Might agreed, glancing at the two boys behind.

When you thought everything was all good that night, though you saw a bad aura coming from your teacher's face after he saw the two boys bruised up and you smiling brightly like nothing happened, you thought he would let you go and forget about it. However, as soon as the two boys' injuries were patched up, Aizawa instantly wrapped his weapon cloth around you three tightly.

'You already knew this was going to happen, you idiot!' You scolded yourself in your mind.

"To have enough energy to get in a fight the night that the exam ended... How very splendid. And you, Nakai... You have all the power to stop these two; why didn't you do it?" Aizawa was fuming mad; you can see the irk on his forehead.

"I fell asleep..." you answered, looking away.

"You think I'm going to believe that?"

"Y-yes..."

Aizawa was about to wrap his weapon cloth around the three of you tighter, but All Might halted him from doing so.

"Aizawa, wait a second; pause your apprehension." All Might told Aizawa that the incident had something to do with him.

"What does this have to do with you?"

All Might then whispered to Aizawa the reason why the fight started in the first place, and after your teacher heard the No. 1 hero's explanation, he darted his attention back to you three.

"Who threw the first punch?" Aizawa questioned.

"I did." Bakugou answered first.

"I also... threw a punch back..." Midoriya answered next.

"Is what they're saying true, Nakai? You're the witness there."

"Yes, what they said is true, though I fell asleep minutes after the fight started and all I heard was explosions here and there," you honestly answered.

"Bakugou, four days! Midoriya, three days! Nakai, two days! You three are under house arrest!"

"But Teach, I didn't do anything." You tried to change his mind, even if you already knew it wouldn't work.

"That's your problem; you could've done something, but you didn't!"

After that, your teacher ordered you three to clean the dormitory common spaces both morning and night, and he also wanted you three to write a statement of regret. As for the two injured boys, they had to go to the infirmary if the injuries didn't get any better, but they shouldn't just rely on Recovery Girl's quirk; they should heal their injuries themselves.