Chapter 40: (Name) and Himiko's Reunion, Dema Sisters || Kamino Incident PT3

After the mysterious villain caused significant damage to the area, he clapped and praised Best Jeanist for successfully saving the other pro heroes.

"Your quirk... doesn't suit Tomura's personality."

Your heart slowed down while your mind sped up, and so was everything around you after many attempts to forcefully make yourself accustomed to the man's aura.

"Guys! let-- Uwaghh!"

As you were about to tell your friends to escape, you didn't finish it because some unexpected black-like liquid appeared in your mouth.

The black liquid then enveloped your whole body, and after that, you were transported as you found yourself to a different location.

"Ugh, disgusting!" your face was squinted as the liquid enveloped you had an extremely unpleasant smell.

"The hell is this?!" you heard Bakugou's voice.

"Bakugou!?" you thought All Might had already saved the porcupine boy.

"Nakai, what are you doing here?!" Bakugou was also surprised.

"I'm sorry, (Name), Bakugou."

You quickly looked up and saw a man wearing a suit and what seemed to be a gas mask that had many tubes connected to it.

"Excuse me?!" you were confused as to why he called you like the two of you were acquainted.

"Ehh?!!" Bakugou was as clueless as you.

Just then, another batch of the same black liquid that covered your whole body appeared behind you and Bakugou.

"Eghh..."

"What is this?"

"Something stinks! It smells good!"

"Master."

It was Shigaraki, and what you thought was the rest of the members of the league of villains, as you saw Spinner and Magne, were there.

Out of curiosity, you also observed the other villains with them. Your eyes then widened when you made eye-to-eye contact with a girl wearing a seifuku school uniform.

There was no way you were mistaken, and it was like an utterly new version of you was looking back at you.

You felt a mixture of sad and joyful sensations, and you were interested in learning about her after what happened, including how her life had changed over the years.

"You've failed again, huh, Tomura? But you absolutely cannot get discouraged. All you need to do is try again. I brought your comrades back for you. This boy, too... because you deemed him an 'important piece.' And, of course, (Name), who they failed to capture... Try many times as you'd like. That's why I'm here. Everything... is for your sake." the masked villain walked toward Shigaraki and held out his hand.

Hearing the voice of the man again, you immediately focused your attention on the reason why you were in this area in the first place, and it was to save Bakugou.

But you didn't realize something and just focused on your group's primary goal.

"C'mon, Bakugou, let's escape! It must've been scary, huh? So we're here to save your sorry ass!" you held the porcupine boy's wrist.

"I'm not scared at all!" Bakugou yelled, removing his wrist from your hold.

"Why are you so stubborn!" you yelled back.

"Why the fvck are you crying!?" Bakugou asked, which made you confused even more.

You touched your face and felt it was wet, caused by your tears; you immediately wiped them away as you thought more stupid about yourself for not even realizing that you were crying.