Intermission: (Name) will slap the shite out of you || MHA: Two Heroes PT4

You activated your quirk and covered Melissa with a solid force-field dome while you and Midoriya tried to charge at the masked villain.

However, you and Midoriya were quickly restrained by the masked villain, using his metal manipulation quirk.

"Deku! (Name)!" Melissa yelled as she slammed her fists against the force-field that covered her.

"Don't resist for now. Sam where's the device?" The masked villain spoke.

Sam then grabbed the briefcase from David and went toward the masked villain.

"Sam? Don't tell me you planned on giving the device to the villains all along?" David asked.

"You're the one who tricked me. I served you for so long, but you let your research get suspended so easily, and the honor and reputation we were supposed to get all vanished into thin air... If I didn't get at least some money, then it would have been I waste of my time!" Sam confessed.

Sam was suddenly shot in the arm by the masked villain, making him fall down and let go of the briefcase. The two looked like they never had an agreement.

The masked villain was about to shoot Sam again, but David was the one who got shot as he jumped in the way of the bullet.

"Papa!"

The dome you created was the only one hindering Melissa from running to his dad's side.

"Don't come over!" David shouted to his daughter.

On the other hand, you and Midoriya were still attempting to free yourselves from the metals that were holding you both in place.

You were frustrated not just because you can barely move but also because you can't trash talk the masked villain as your mouth is also wrapped in metal.

'Damn. So this is what Bakugou experienced during the sports festival awarding.' you thought while still trying to free yourself.

The masked villain reminded David that even if he did good deeds, trying to play hero, it was going to be useless as he already dirtied his hands with evil deeds and that the crime he committed will never disappear.

Furthermore, the masked villain also told David that he couldn't longer remain a scientist as he would fall into darkness just like the other villains, and all he could do was mass produce the quirk amplifier device for him. After that, the villain knocked out the professor.

"Give him back! Give my papa back!" Melissa pleaded.

The masked villain threatened to kill Melissa, but that was impossible as your force-field dome was still protecting the blond-haired girl.

Midoriya finally broke free from the metal that restrained him and charged towards the masked villain, but he was blocked by a wall of metal.

As Midoriya was punching the metal wall, he informed Melissa that he would save her dad and Sam, so she had to be the one to save everybody else. You then removed the dome that surrounded her.

When Melissa tried to run, the minion tried to catch her, but to that minion's demise, you also already freed yourself and immediately threw your shield to him, making the blond-haired girl escape while the minion fell down.

"Being active is fun!" you screamed out of your lungs, happy that you unbound yourself.

You and Midoriya then jumped on the multiple walls of metal that the masked villain was creating to impede the two of you.

In the nick of time, Melissa managed to successfully restore the security system, saving everyone, including the pro heroes and your other classmates who remained to fight the security bots.