Chapter 1: Do your best, (Name)-Chan || U.A. Entrance Exam

AY AY AY AYEEE! 🎶🎶🎶

You woke up to the sound of your alarm ringing. You yawned and dragged yourself out of bed, stretching your whole body afterwards.

"GOOD MORNING JAPAN!" You shouted loudly enough that it could be heard from outside your house.

"SHUT UP! SOMEONE'S STILL SLEEPING!" yelled your neighbor.

"I just said good morning. Kill joy. Hmmmp! Shouldn't they be glad that my beautiful voice is the one who serves as their alarm clock?" You proceeded to go to the bathroom to get ready for this very important day.

You walked excitedly from your room to the kitchen. Your family was busy with their own things. Your mom was preparing breakfast, your dad was reading today's newspaper, and your older brother was watching today's forecast.

"GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!" You greeted them with energy.

"Morning." Your big brother greeted you.

"Oh? The sleeping beauty is already awake!" Your father spoke.

"Good morning, (N/N). Hurry, eat up! Isn't it today the UA entrance exam?" Your mom said.

You sat in the chair adjacent to your brother. Your mom then put two bowls in front of you: one contained a raw egg on top of hot rice, while the other contained miso soup. She also put down a peach the size of your freaking head.

"Hoooo! How I love peaches! They looked like bu--" You either stopped yourself from continuing the sentence or your mom was going to slap your mouth.

"Itadakimasu!" You clapped both of your hands. Your older brother then asked you something.

"(N/N), are you ready for the entrance exam? Did you train and study enough?" He asked.

"Pshhhh Bro, how silly of you to think that I studied. What I only did was to train and enhance my quirk." You replied.

"Ehh? But the written exam is also important, you know? Don't you want to pass?" Your brother worriedly asked you.

"Heki heki, I don't study for exams, I just believe in myself!" You proudly answered.

"HAHAHA! That's my daughter! 'Believe in yourself'; have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers, you cannot be successful or happy." Your dad joined the conversation.

"Anata! You're tolerating (N/N) too much!" Your mom chided your dad.

"Well, good luck in your entrance exam then," your brother sweatdropped.

After you had done eating, you said your goodbyes to your family and went to the place where the entrance exam should be held.

"Ittekimasu~" You said before leaving the house.

*~*~*~*

"Wahhh! So big!" You roared.

You had arrived in front of U.A. High School. You looked around the place and saw many people who will also be participating in the exam. Someone suddenly grabbed your shoulder.

"Hey, Butthead! Good morning! Did you get enough sleep or did you stay up all night watching anime again? Are you ready for the exam? Don't tell me you didn't study; you're to---" Your best friend, Kyouka Jirou, arrived from behind you, bombarding you with a lot of questions.

"Hey! Hey! Slow down a minute, you're asking too many questions!" You chimed in.

She just stared at you, waiting for your answer.

"Kyouka, good morning to you too. I did get enough beauty rest. I'm always ready! and yeah, I didn't study though because I-" She interrupted you.

"You just believe in yourself." Jirou finished your dialogue with a deadpan face.