Chapter 2: Welcome to Hero School! (Name)-chan

A week later, after the exam.

You were busy cleaning your room while jamming to some music. Your Spotify was on shuffle.

You had containers scattered around your room where you put the things that were going out of your room. You started tidying things from top to bottom. You then grabbed a cloth and a spray bottle and started wiping some furniture.

Suddenly, the next song made you scrunch your nose.

I'm gonna be a star. I'm gonna be I'm-I'm gonna be. I'm gonna be a star~ 🎶🎶

"Damn, I feel Nayeon's pain." You said in sorrowful expression.

You were about to vacuum the floor when, all of a sudden, your mom called you from downstairs. You stopped what you were doing and hurriedly went there.

"(N/N)! Hurry, It's an envelope from U.A.!" She informed you.

After you arrived downstairs, you immediately went to your mom, who excitedly waved the envelope in her right hand, and after she gave it to you, you hastily went back to your room upstairs.

"Damn! Damn! Damn!" You were jittery while opening the sealed envelope in front of your study table.

"SURPRISE!" Abruptly, a projection of All Might stood on top of the letter, and you got so surprised that you almost fell off of your chair.

"I'm here as a projection now." All Might said, smiling at the camera.

"Obviously." you mumbled.

'What is All Might doing at U.A.?' You had put your hands on your chin as you pondered. You shifted your sitting position while focusing your gaze on the projection.

"I won't be beating around the bush, I'll go straight to the point...

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE PASSED THE EXAM, YOUNG NAKAI! WELCOME TO U.A.!" You were informed and congratulated by All Might.

You smiled widely. Hearing those words was like listening to music.

"You passed the written exam with flying colors, and you managed to obtain 55 points in the practical exam! great job! Young Nakai!" he stated.

'Huhuhuhuhu Congratulations, self.' You were so happy that you were about to cry.

"But wait, there's more! You also earned 20 rescue points! And your total score in the practical exam is 75! You are placed second! Again, congratulations to you, (Name) Nakai. Honestly, I'm not supposed to say this, but many were amazed by your performance in the practical exam and---" the projection vanished.

"Uhh, is that it? Anyway, TEHEHEHE! I'm going to tell them downstairs that I passed the exam!" You happily stated.

You told your family that you passed the exam, and they were all happy. Your mom decided to make a feast. You and your mom would need to go shopping for ingredients. You'll help with the cooking, of course. It was such a shame if the daughter of a restaurant owner didn't know how to cook.

You and your mom arrived at the shop where you'd buy the ingredients. Suddenly, you felt thirsty and tried to excuse yourself to buy some refreshments.

"You want me to buy you some too, Mom?" you asked your mother.

"I want a hochija latte." she smiled.

"Okay!" You then hurriedly went out of the store.

After a while of walking, you entered a certain famous coffeehouse. While you were waiting for your coffee, you felt like someone was staring at you. You turned around to check if you were right, but you saw nothing suspicious, just customers drinking their coffee and talking to their companions.