Chapter 20: (Name) vs. Bakugou PT2 || Final Event: One-on-One Fight PT6

"Nakai!!! Did you just run away from me!!? I'll kill you when I see you!!!" Bakugou yelled in frustration.

Everybody who was watching the battle became bewildered as they didn't know where you went. You just suddenly vanished. Midnight was about to declare Bakugou the winner when someone stopped her.

"Wait!" Aizawa grabbed the microphone from Present Mic and suddenly halted Midnight.

"What do you mean, Bakugou? I'm literally in front of you!" you said, grining.

"Huh!? Stop playing around, Deku!! or I'm gonna kill you!!! And what's with that grin!? That reminds me of that maggot, Nakai!!" Bakugou exclaimed.

"Oh, y-yeah! I checked Nakai's data profile again! She was registered with two quirks!!" Present Mic announced.

"WHHAAAATT!!?" Everyone of your classmates who were watching was surprised, except for Jirou, who already knew that you had two quirks.

You had another quirk called Doppelgänger. You can copy someone's form, voice, and even quirks by having physical contact with them.

The Doppelganger was actually the first quirk you manifested when you were 4 years old. It's just similar to your older sibling, who also had a strange copy quirk. But when you were 5 years old, you got into a major accident that needed surgery, and after you were released from the hospital, that's when you discovered you have another quirk, which is the force-field barrier.

Having two quirks is already unbelievable unless it was a combination of the two quirks between parents, but what's odd is that none of your biological parents have that kind of quirk or a similar one. And when they asked why you have two quirks and the one doesn't make any sense at all, the doctor just replied:

"It's just a special case that your daughter has manifested two quirks. Aren't you glad? Your child has potential to become a hero-or even-never mind," you heard the doctor casually say to your parents.

"Bakugou, see?" you said as you turned back into your original form.

"Ohh? So that means my power is enough that you're using your other quirk now against me!" Bakugou spoke with a mischievous face.

"Not really. My other quirk is nothing special; it isn't powerful either." You said this while looking to the side and scratching your cheeks.

"Liar!!!" Bakugou roared while his hands were producing small explosives similar to firecrackers.

A "poof" sound can be heard as you transform into Midoriya's form again to taunt him even more.

"Now I have more reasons to kill you!!" Bakugou said while having an evil grin.

"Kill this. kill that. I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and spit smarter words than that!" you replied as you started to concentrate your force onto your feet.

'Midoriya always injured himself when using his quirk with his hands. Let's try using the feet instead. If this fails, then I'm done for.' You pondered, but immediately brought your attention back to your opponent, who was now running towards you.

"Nakai!!! Using my quirk is very dangerous!!" You heard Midoriya shout at the stands, but you pay him no heed.

'What does Midoriya say again when he attacks? Oh yeah, his inspiration is All Mighty,' you thought while looking at Bakugou.

"Die!!!" Bakugou yelled as he was nearing you.

As Bakugou was near you and about to send you another wave of explosion, you stepped your left foot on the ground to take off and tucked both your knees up.