Chapter 47: (Name)'s Researching Something? || Licensure Exam: Initial Phase

"If it's just by the first to pass, there's no point in us trying to compete with each other. The best way to win is for us, who all know each other's abilities, to team up together. Everyone! Don't stray too far. We should move in a group!" Midoriya suggested, and everyone agreed to it with the exception of Bakugou, Kirishima, and Todoroki, who were already running, separating themselves from your group.

"This isn't a field trip, you dumbasses! See you later!" Bakugou jeered, jogging away.

"You idiot! Hold on!" Kirishima followed the porcupine-haired boy.

"I'm out too. If we're in a large group, I can't demonstrate my abilities," Todoroki rationalized.

"Todoroki!!"

"And they're gone, reduced to atoms." You shook your head, your hands on your waist.

"Midoriya, Nakai, we don't have time; let's go!" Mineta alerted.

With the rest who chose to stay in the group, all of you didn't waste time and started running to who knows where.

Midoriya explained how the other schools were thinking the same strategy as him, and it was going to become a battle between different schools with your school as the main target for crushing.

Just like you thought, surely students from different schools didn't just watch the sports festival for the sole purpose of entertainment. With all your quirks, weaknesses, and fighting styles exposed in public, they will not waste that substantial information and just treat it like nothing. It's like the saying, "You must know your enemy in order to defeat them."

And with the sound of the horn running through your ears, it just meant one thing-the game had started.

You saw a lot of students quickly appear, coming for your group as if they were already there, anticipating your arrival and trying to corner all of you.

"Get Nakai out of the picture first before we attack the rest! Don't be scared of her quirk; with enough force, we can destroy that force-field together!" Shindou instructed, and the rest of the students immediately directed their attention to you.

"My my, They're not coming for me for an autograph now, aren't they?" You put your hand in your temples and pretended to be disappointed.

Instead of throwing their balls immediately in your direction, they readied their quirks to try and destroy the barrier that you were about to create.

"Guys, all of you should go! Think of strategies to defeat them for the rest of us to be able to pass the exam while I waste their time!"

"Are you going to be alright, Nakai?" Midoriya asked.

"Don't worry about me; I'll see y'all later!" you smiled for reassurance, and they then started running in the other direction. Little did you know there were also other students waiting on the other side, and all of you fell into their trap of separating you from your classmates.

"Let's all attack her at the same time! Let's go, everyone!"

All of it happened so fast; just as they strategized, they all attacked you at once. You, on the other hand, did what you always do: you activated your force-field and let them try to break it. If your understanding of your quirks was just the same from the sports festival, no doubt with all of them working together they would successfully break your force-field; however, your power has doubled since then, so their attack is nothing now but an ant's bite. But you have to give them kudos for still trying.

When you felt that they'd gotten exhausted and weaker, you deactivated your force-field and started attacking them one by one with your force-field shield, and after most of them were all knocked out, you hit the six balls you'd got at six different people's targets. That means they're still not disqualified, and if they've woken up on time, they still have a small chance to pass the exam.