Chapter 19: (Name) vs. Bakugou PT1 || Final Event: One-on-One Fight PT5

As you, Jirou, and Yaoyorozu arrived at the stands, you immediately went to your seats to watch the ongoing fight between Bakugou and Tokoyami. But when you spotted Iida, you stopped to approach him.

"President, sorry, I didn't mean to paralyze you." You apologized to Iida.

"It's okay, Nakai, don't fret about it. It's my fault anyway that I didn't take your shield seriously." Iida responded with a sad smile.

You then nodded at him and gave him a sympathetic smile, then you proceeded to go to your seat.

"Bakugou vs. Tokoyami!! Bakugou's onslaught can't be stopped! Tokoyami advanced through the unmatched close-range power of his quirk to this point, but this time, he's being driven completely on the defensive! Not a single opening!" Present Mic spoke up.

"Tokoyami, what are you doing?! You went all-out against us earlier!" you heard Ashido say, moving her fist up and down.

"I wonder why...?" Yaoyorozu added.

"Bakugou's barraging him with explosions, and the argon flash produced from those explosions is the one who's weakening Tokoyami's Dark Shadow." you said to them while your gaze was on the arena.

"Is that so?" Yaoyorozu replied, turning to you.

"He can't attack with all that light from the explosions. He's completely countered..." Uraraka stated.

"If Kacchan hadn't heard about his weakness  earlier, he would have a chance." Midoriya added.

Bakugou jumped to drive himself quickly and continued to bombard Tokoyami with his explosions. The porcupine boy then got behind the bird head boy and attacked him by unleashing his stun grenade. A loud explosion then erupted in the arena.

"There's too much smoke! What's happening?!" Present Mic stated.

As the smoke cleared, you witnessed Bakugou tackle Tokoyami and grab his beak, ready to strike him with another explosion. Tokoyami then decided to surrender.

"Tokoyami surrenders! Bakugou wins!!" Midnight declared.

"And so, that means... Nakai and Bakugou will face off in the finals!!" Present Mic announced.

You saw Bakugou glare at you from the arena; you just waved at him and gave him a taunting smile.

"That's gotta be frustrating for Tokoyami." Uraraka felt bad for the bird head boy.

"I thought Tokoyami would advance..." you heard Sero say.

"I thought he could be beaten either." Kaminari replied.

"Oh no, it's Nakai against Kacchan... I kind of have a grasp on how their match will turn out." Midoriya stated and gazed at you, who were smiling and had a staring competition with Bakugou, who stood on the arena.

Uraraka, Midoriya, and Iida were concerned about the upcoming match, but they also sweated as they were watching you and Bakugou.

After you had a staring contest with Bakugou, you approached your two friends.

"Hey, Kyouka, Yaomomo, give me a high five for good luck!" You said that to them as you raised your palm.

"May the force be with you, butthead!!" Jirou said while giving you a high five.

"There is a 50-50 chance that you will succeed, and I am rooting for the positive 50!" Yaoyorozu stated that as she also gave you a high five. When your hands touched, you intertwined them but just let them go abruptly.

"Hey, (N/N). You don't say you--" you put your index finger on Jirou's lips to shut her up and wink at her after that.

You then stood up from your seat and went towards Midoriya and Uraraka.