Chapter 31: (Name), you're what?! || Nakai (Name) And Peaches

It was the next day, and you and almost all of class 1A were together at Kiyashi-ward shopping mall.

"It's the mall that boasts the most shops in the prefecture, on the leading edge of today's youth!" Ashido yelled, pumping her fist in the air.

"Yo, dude, check it out! Aren't those U.A. kids!? The freshmen!! Woooooo sports festival!" Some guys cheered.

"No way!? Even Nakai (Name) is with them!!" the other guy stated.

"Wow, there are people who still remember us...!" Uraraka spoke up.

"For the time being I need to get a big carrying bag." Jirou said.

"Yeah, me too." You responded while staring at the piece of paper you held.

"That's a long list." Jirou commented as she also took a peek at the paper.

"Oh, in that case, why don't we look for those together?" Yaoyorozu suggested.

You suddenly felt as though someone was watching you, so you immediately started to look around your surroundings.

"(Name), is something wrong?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"Nothing," you said, gazing back at your friends.

As your other classmates had different things to buy, everyone decided to split up and just meet up at your current location at three.

Jirou, Yaoyorozu, and you were now at the store, selecting the items you would need for the boot camp.

But you really can't take it easy, as you were bothered that someone really was watching you, so you decided to go outside the store to find that person.

"Hey, Kyouka, Momo, I'll leave you two quick." you said to your friends.

"Why?"

"Nature is calling for me!" you answered as you ran outside the shop, making the other customer look in your direction.

"Yeah, she just yelled it in public." Jirou spoke as if this scenario had happened before.

You spotted a suspicious person wearing a black hoodie as you headed outside to examine your surroundings.

You called the person, but he just hurried around the corner. You knew that he intentionally wanted you to see and follow him.

"Hey, you!" you called the guy after you chased and spotted him.

The person came to a stop and spun around to face you. As soon as you realized who it was, your brows furrowed.

"Shigaraki Tomura." you uttered.

"Nakai (Name)... I can't believe you're his past-chosen disciple... I wonder what's gone wrong..." Shigaraki started to speak.

"Huh?" You were confused about what he was talking about.

"To look so young and angelic... To have bestowed such a powerful and indestructible quirk... I honestly don't want to fight you." Shigaraki continued.

"I don't wanna fight me either." you instinctively replied.

'This is another trouble if I use my quirk.' you thought.

You were having second thoughts about whether you were going to activate your quirk or not as you remembered what the chief said in the Hosu hospital.

"But it still pisses me off... You're just like her... You're one of the types I hate the most. A snot-nosed little shit..." Shigaraki added.

"Oh, you met a person like me? Good for you." you sneered, slowly walking near him.