Chapter 25: (Name) can't make a rope? || Vs. Hero Killer Stain PT2

"It's one after the other today... hahhh..." Stain said as he observed the four of you.

"Now, Todoroki, you too..." Iida stated.

"Why are you here...!? Wait, that's... your left side...!" Midoriya was shocked to see the dual-haired boy use his fire power.

"'Why'? That's my line. It took a few secs to think over what a message meant. All you did was mass-send your location pin to all your contacts. You're not the type who'd do something like that with no meaning attached. No, with you it must've meant 'call for a backup, I'm in a pinch!'" Todoroki uttered as he froze the ground and made you all slide behind him, including the injured pro hero, who you didn't know was there.

"What, guys? I'm gonna crush this villain now!" you yelled to your classmates.

"Wait, Nakai, you just said at the sports festival that crushing someone immediately is boring." Todoroki retorted.

"Dude, that's a real villain! We gotta knock him out as soon as possible!" you responded.

"Let me try to fight him first, Nakai. Deactivate your quirk." Todoroki commanded.

"Don't come at me if you got beat up." you warned.

"I won't." Todoroki answered.

"Okay, your wish is my command!" you said as you deactivated your quirk.

"I won't let your ass kill them, Hero Killer." Todoroki said to the villain as he activated his fire quirk.

"Todoroki, don't show that guy any blood! In all likelihood he can rob his opponent's freedom by ingesting blood orally! That's how we all got taken down!" Midoriya informed.

"So that's what that blade's about, huh? Well, I can just keep my distance..." Todoroki stated as he readied himself.

Stain abruptly threw a knife at Todoroki. The icy-hot boy tried to evade it, but the knife still hit him, resulting in a small cut on his left cheek.

Suddenly, Todoroki noticed a sword above him coming towards him. Stain then rushed to him, grabbed his collar, and were about to lick the blood on his cheeks when he used both of his quirks to impede the hero killer.

"Why... why... why, you two... please stop... I inherited my brother's name... I'm the one who has to do it! That man, I... I'm the one who..." Iida bellowed.

"You inherited it? That's funny..." Todoroki stated as he created a wall of ice to protect himself from Stain's attack.

"The Ingenium that I once saw never made a face like that. I know there must be all sorts of stuff going on behind the scenes in your family life." The icy-hot boy added.

"Being paralyzed is so frustrating!!!" You cried out, still trying to make your body move.

Stain slashed the wall of ice that Todoroki created. The dual-haired boy became alarmed and was about to use his fire quirk when the hero killer preceded to throw three knives that stabbed his left arm.

Stain jumped and was about to charge at Todoroki from above using his sword when Midoriya, who was supposed to be unable to move, suddenly dashed and dragged the hero killer away.

"Midoriya!" Todoroki shouted as he held his injured arm.

"I dunno why, but I'm able to move normally again!" Midoriya said as he continued to drag Stain away.

"Must be a time limit!" Todoroki suspected.

"It can't be, he was the last one to go down!" the injured pro hero said.