Chapter 26: (Name) is just a sack of meat || Vs. Hero Killer Stain PT3

"Todoroki, I should pull him--" Iida suggested.

"Your arm's in bad shape, dude." Todoroki responded.

"I'm sorry... I'm a pro yet I was just a burden on you..." Native stated, but Midoriya assured him that the villain was just too strong.

"I apologize, if I didn't insist of fighting this hero killer, we wouldn't be in this state." Todoroki said.

"It's okay, Todoroki, experience is important too, you know. And setting aside President's recipro... He couldn't handle Midoriya's moves." You replied and then stared at the unconscious hero killer.

"That's also what I thought." Todoroki responded.

"Gran Torino!!"

You and Todoroki were discussing when Midoriya was abruptly kicked in the face by somebody.

"I told you to sit down, didn't I?!?" the old man scolded Midoriya.

As the old man, who you assume was Gran Torino, continued to berate the broccoli-haired boy, the other pro heroes arrived and noticed you kids, who were injured, and the restrained hero killer.

"That he... That Endeavor isn't here, does that mean he's still in the middle of the fight back there?" Todoroki asked the female pro hero.

'Then Mirko is still fighting there,' you thought.

"Ahh, right, Nomu's brothers...!" Midoriya added.

"Yeah, we came here because we don't have any guys with quirks among us that'd work against those villains." The female pro hero answered.

"The three of you..." you heard Iida said.

You three turned your gaze to his side and saw him bowing.

"You three sustained wounds because of me. I'm truly sorry... I... I became so blind... I couldn't see anything...!" Iida stated as he started to cry.

"I'm sorry too, Man. You were brooding so much, but I completely overlooked that even though were friends..." Midoriya responded.

"I'm sorry three, President. I noticed it, but I didn't do anything." you uttered.

"You still have time to joke in a situation like this, Nakai." Iida chuckled while still crying.

"Pull yourself together." Todoroki said to Iida.

"You're our class president after all!!" you finished what Todoroki was about to say.

"Right..." Iida said while wiping his tears.

Going by actual time elapsed, it was a short battle, only around 5 to 10 minutes long, but to you four, the battle felt so extremely long.

"Duck!!" Gran Torino suddenly shouted.

"Huh? What would a duck be doing here!?" you were confused.

"The villain!! Mr. Endeavor, what are you..."

You saw a flying nomu suddenly grab Midoriya, and you instinctively held the broccoli-haired boy's hand to pull him back, but you were also dragged along.

"Woah!" you uttered as your feet were moving away from the ground.

"Midoriya!"

"Nakai!"

You were about to activate your quirk to hinder the nomu from flying further when suddenly, you saw Stain successfully free himself, lick off the winged Nomu-like creature's blood from the female pro hero's face, and activate his quirk.

He then immediately leaped over and stabbed the nomu's brain with his knife, grabbed you and Midoriya, and carried you two safely to the ground.

"The phonies that overrun society and the criminals who so aimlessly sprinkle around their 'power' those are the target of my purge! All of this is for the sake of a just world!" Stain stated his evil philosophy.