Chapter 53: (Name) and the All-Mighters || Shie Hassaikai PT1

When Midoriya opened the door to Nighteye's office, you expected a typical strict office setting, but what you saw was the exact opposite of what you had imagined.

"Hey there! I bought the two first years we talked about yesterday day!" Togata greeted.

"Indeed... It seems you can let out quiet the loud voice after all."

Nighteye was facing "Tickle Hell," a device that held another pro-hero he was conversing with at the moment.

"Hahaha! That looks fun!" you commented.

"Seriously, what the hell is this place?!" Midoriya was petrified.

"Stop, please! Forgive mehyahya!"

Togata introduced to the two of you the pro-hero who was currently placed on the Tickle device. She went by the name Bubble Girl, Nighteye's sidekick, and was on the said device as a kind of punishment for not being funny.

Nighteye finally turned to face you three. His glare was so fierce that if looks could kill, you would definitely be damned.

'What joke should I pull? What joke should I pull? What joke..." you thought repeatedly.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya!"

You turned to face Midoriya, who had an All Might expression. You were about to laugh at him but immediately stopped when you saw that the pro-hero whom he was trying to impress was not amused at all.

"Are you making fun of All Might?" Nighteye asked with a serious expression.

'Oh shit!" Even you kind of felt threatened.

"You little bastard... What are playing at, wearing that face?"

"Err..."

Midoriya was criticized by Nighteye for expressing All Might's expression improperly and was informed of the correct way to do so.

You used that time to take a thorough look around the workplace while the two were too occupied talking about All Might. Similar to Midoriya's room, it was stocked with All Might memorabilia, and you concluded that he was also an All Might fan.

"And you?"

You immediately turned to face Nighteye, who was giving you a fierce glare. You then took a deep breath and started talking.

"I'm (Name) Nakai. A peach lover. I was born at the age of zero and have survived as a successful living organism on this planet until the present day. One of my survival components is that I have an exoskeleton made of a force-field that I can control at will. Based on my research and observations, you're an All Might fan yourself, but do you know what it is called when an All Might fan stays up all night?"

"What?"

"An All-Mighter."

"Heh... Heh..." Nighteye coughed and started walking onto his office table.

You were sure you saw him smile a little bit, but he immediately stopped. The pro-hero took a seat on his desk chair and put both his hands above the table, his fingertips touching together.

"Ahem, In order to exceed your current level of strength, you two wish to intern under me, is that right?"

"Yes, sir!" Both you and Midoriya answered.

"About the contract, I've got it right here!"

You followed Midoriya's lead by taking the paper from your school bag and presenting it to the pro-hero.

"Do not interrupt me while I'm talking. If I provide my stamp on that sheet of paper, the contract will be made official."

"That's correct!"