Chapter 11: (Name) witnessed the declaration of war

As you opened the door and entered your house, your mom was waiting near the genkan. She immediately hugged you very tight as she saw you had arrived inside your home.

"(N/N), did those villains hurt you!?! Are you okay?!" your mom worriedly asked you.

Your mom checked every part of your body to see if you had bruises or injuries.

"Kaasan, are you forgetting something? My quirk is a literal shield. So I'm absolutely okay! You don't have to worry." You spoke up while not forgetting to give your mom your brightest smile.

"I know, but still..." your mother spoke as she gave you a sad smile.

"Go, change your clothes, then go to the dining room. I have already prepared a meal. I know you're hungry." Your mom stated.

"Ok! I'll be fast!" You answered.

You went abruptly upstairs to your room to change. As you headed to the dining room, your favorite food was already on the table. That made you smile.

"Eat up already, musume." your mom told you as you arrived at the dining room.

You immediately devoured the food on the plate as soon as you sat down in the chair, as if you hadn't eaten in days.

Your mom warned you to slow down because you might get choked, but you ignored her.

The door in front of your house was smashed open while you were occupied with your meal. Following that, you heard someone sprinting toward the dining room.

"Anata! Did (N/N) already got home!?"

"Kaasan, is (N/N) home already!?"

Your dad and brother asked in unison. They sighed a sigh of relief when they saw you eating comfortably in the dining room as they entered.

"(N/N)! Thank God, you're all right! " your dad told you

"I've heard the news, so I immediately went home!" your brother stated.

"I'm okay, Oto-san, niichan. I'm perfectly fine! See?" You stated as you showed yourself. You then resumed your eating.

You told your family everything that occurred in the U.S.J. after you finished eating. Additionally, you revealed to them that you had found a new ability of your quirk.

Afterwards, you said your goodnight to your family and made your way upstairs to your room and immediately went to your bed to sleep and recover from fatigue.

The next day, the school was temporarily closed, so you didn't need to get up early, and your mom said that you should continue to rest your body.

But you were bored doing nothing, so your stubborn ass chose to try activating the armor-like thing that surrounded your body yesterday. But it was no luck. No matter how hard you focused on activating it, it didn't work.

You pondered the possible things that triggered that armor-like thing to appear and envelope you. Then you remembered that you first felt it when you saw your teacher badly beaten up. You were in a rage at that time. So you end up with the conclusion that the armor-like thing was triggered by negative emotions.

And that's when you tried again to activate the armor-like thing. As you were busy experimenting, you didn't notice it was already midnight. You already had school tomorrow, so you decided to go to sleep.

While you were experimenting, you also thought of what you would call the new ability. In the end, you just call it Force Exoskeleton Generation, or F.E.G. for short.

*~*~*~*

You overslept and had already accepted the fact that you would be late for school, so you took your time getting ready.