Chapter 12: (Name)'s nemesis || Opening of the U.A. Sports Festival

"The hell that Bomberman is talking about? I'm just being myself..." You spoke up, baffled.

"Why do you always have to be yourself?" Jirou jested.

"Ehhh? What do you mean by that, Kyouka!Kyouka!?" You asked feeling hurt and held both sides of your best friend's shoulder and then shook it.

Your classmates that saw your interaction with Jirou laughed when they heard your conversation.

"Just keep being yourself, Nakai! You're not just the sunshine but also the storm at the same time in class 1-A!" Kaminari cheered.

"What do you mean by storm!?" you asked, befuddled.

Your classmates just all laughed as they agreed with what Kaminari had just said. You felt like all your classmates had ganged up on you.

"How was the taste of your own medicine, (N/N)?" Jirou teased as she wrapped her arm around your shoulder.

"Uhh, bittersweet..." you answered.

"Well, a taste of your own medicine isn't all bad. It could help with a person's self-improvement." Yaoyorozu comforted you.

*~*~*~*

Two weeks from now is the U.A. Sports Festival. It will also be broadcast on television. And surely the ones who do well will have a much higher opportunity of being noticed by a pro hero. And having a connection with a pro hero means having a high possibility of having a better future in the hero world.

What activities would take place there were unknown to the students. So you and your other classmates make sure to get ready for the best and prepare for the worst for the upcoming event. All of you were going to practice your quirks in different ways.

You, Jirou, and Yaoyorozu decided to help and train together.

You first did some workouts to improve your strength and stamina. The next thing you three did was train and possibly improve your quirks. Jirou and Yaoyorozu had already completed their quirk training. Now it's your quirk's turn.

"Hey! Hey! You two, try to piss me off!" You asked the two.

"Why?" Jirou and Yaoyorozu were confused.

"During the U.S.J. incident, I discovered a new ability of my quirk and I called it Force Exoskeleton Generation or F.E.G. and what I concluded is that I can activate it by emitting negative emotions." You informed them.

The two then understand that Jirou went first.

"(N/N), you're adopted." Jirou bluntly stated.

BEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPP

It would be one week from now before the U.A. Sports Festival. You three did the same routine as you did last week. Now it's your quirk's turn to be trained.

You temporarily stopped trying to activate your Force Exoskeleton Generation because it was very complicated.

So what you are practicing right now is how to mold your force field into a disc-shaped shield. This was inspired by Yaoyorozu's quirk and your admiration for Captain America.

"Look! Look! I made it!" You said as you showed them the disc-shaped shield you created.

As you three were finished training your quirks, the three of you went to a library.

"Uhh, why do we have to read? Do we have a written exam at the sports festival?" You asked.

"Knowledge is power too, you know, Nakai." Yaoyorozu answered.

"Do not work hard, work smart." Jirou added.

"O-okay." You replied as you joined them to study.

The training for the day ended as the three of you finished studying. You all bid goodbye to each other.