Chapter 21: (Name)'s normal day || Ending of the U.A. Sports Festival

Everyone was now gathered in a field, and as Midnight started the award ceremony, a platform of four rose above the ground of the field.

On those platforms stood a silent Todoroki, you, who were laughing, a furious Bakugo, who was restrained with chains and had a muzzle on his mouth, and Tokoyami, who was looking at the restrained winner.

"He's a demon. About ready to bite our heads offs." Tokoyami said as he sweatdropped.

"Hey!! Did you check Bakugou's blood pressure already?!! Check Bakugou's blood pressure!!!" You yelled, making Bakugou extremely angry.

"Nnnnrrrnnnn!" Bakugou was trying his best to break free.

'I should stop already.' you thought and gazed to your side.

"Yo, forced-friend!" you told Todoroki, grining as he stood on the other platform beside you.

Todoroki turned his gaze from the ground to you, but he just stayed silent, while you pouted at his silent response.

"Time to confer the medals!! And the one who'll present the medals this year is naturally none other than..."

Suddenly, you saw someone arrive from the top of the stadium, and the crowd cheered. They then did an awesome superhero landing, much better than you.

"It is I!! And I am here with medals!" uttered All Might.

"Our Hero, All Might!!" Midnight spoke at the same time that All Might introduced himself.

"..." Everyone was silent.

"Woooh!!! All Might, that was a cool landing! Teach me how to do it sometime!" You said this while clapping your hands profusely.

All Might and Midnight then turned their gaze towards you.

"What? Go on, go on," you said, gesturing for them to continue.

Midnight apologized to All Might. After that, the No. 1 hero started to give the medals to the top "three," as both Todoroki and Tokoyami were ranked third.

"Congratulations, Tokoyami my boy! You're a tough customer!" All Might said while wearing the medal to the bird boy.

"In order to crush that problem of unfavorable matchups, you can't keep relying on your quirk. If you train up your strength, your own potential, your chances of taking it will increase in kind!" All Might added as he hugged Tokoyami. The bird boy's head was on All Might's armpits.

'Damn, I've read somewhere that All Might's armpit smells like hopes and dreams. I spit out the water I was supposed to be drinking when I read that!' You snorted at your thought.

"Todoroki my boy. Congratulations." All Might uttered as he put the medal on the dual-haired boy's neck. They had a bit of talk before the No. 1 hero came towards you.

"Of course, Nakai, my girl! Congratulations!" All Might stated as he wore the medal around your neck.

"Seems like you've enjoyed the sports festival! Keep smiling! You're a very gifted kid. I hope you continue to hone your talents and skills, and by doing that, maybe someday you'll even surpass me! And sure, I'll gladly teach you how I landed a while ago." The No. 1 hero spoke up as he hugged you and patted your back.

"Really!? You'll teach me! And I'm not worthy of such praise, but thanks anyway!" You responded with stars in your eyes, pumping your two fists.

'I don't have plans to be No. 1, though,' you thought.

"Oh, before I forget. Have you possibly met a man... nevermind." All Might added, caressing your head, and then proceeded to go towards Bakugou.

'Huh?' You thought about what All Might was about to ask you, but you stopped as you were going to watch Bakugou.