Chapter 29: (Name)'s trump card || Final Exams: Practical Exam PT1

Today was the day of the exercise test where you were all supposed to be fighting against robots. But you were curious why there were other teachers present other than your homeroom teacher, Aizawa.

"Right, the test exercise will begin shortly. Obviously, you can fail this test, too. So if you want to head to the forest lodge, then we'd better not see pitiful blunders from you." Aizawa informed all of you.

"Why so many teachers...?" Jirou said what was on your mind.

"I've no doubt you all learned what information you could of test beforehand, so I think you already hold vague notion of what you are to do..." Aizawa stated.

"Sure, just like the entrance exam, it'll be like a musou game, only with robots!" Kaminari was elated.

"I can just see the fireworks! The curry! The dare sessions!" and so was Ashido.

"We're still fighting robots, right? Right?!" you asked in suspicion.

"Sorry, I'm afraid not!! Due to various reasons, we're changing the contents of the test, starting today!"

You witnessed Nezu, the school's principal, emerge unexpectedly from Aizawa's scarf.

"Mr. Principal!"

"What do you mean..." Yaoyorozu asked.

"From now on, we'll focus our tests more on person-on-person battle activities and emphasizing a teaching environment closer to that of real battle! Which, boys and girls, is all to say... that henceforth we will have you form pairs to engage in combat with one of these here educators!" Nezu announced it, making you excited.

"With... with our sensei...!?" Uraraka uttered.

The pairings had already been decided and were judged based on the way students tend to move, their grades, and their degree of familiarity.

"First, Todoroki and Nakai's with Yaoyorozu as a team against me." Aizawa declared, showing a confident grin.

"Woah!? What's with that face, Teach!?" You asked.

"We have the beauty and the brains here! There's nothing to worry about!" You added while spreading your arms open, showing off Yaoyorozu.

Your teacher simply turned to face the broccoli-haired boy while ignoring you.

"And Midoriya, you're with Bakugou, as a team. As for who... your opponent will be..." Aizawa announced.

All Might approached the two childhood friends from behind Aizawa and moved in front of them.

"I'm here to oblige! Now cooperate and come at me to win, wonder duo!!" the No. 1 hero stated.

"The ten teams will be starting in their respective stages simultaneously. The general outline of the test will be explained by each of the teachers you'll battling. You're to be transported by the campus buses. Time is precious, so get in them promptly." Aizawa notified.

*~*~*~*

You and Yaoyorozu were now traveling with Todoroki and Aizawa in the bus to the venue of the practical exam, sitting next to each other.

"Momo, can you make an invisibility cloak? So Teach can't use his quirk against us! Or we can just send a nuke to him, and the test will be over in just a sec!" you joked.

You just got a smile from Yaoyorozu that was actually a silent laugh.

"Nakai, you know I can hear you from here, right?" Aizawa asked from the front seat of the bus.

"No! I thought it was just me and Momo who were in this bus!" You answered and turned your attention back to Yaoyorozu.

"If I had your quirk, I would just mass produce money and then slap it on narrow-minded people's faces so they could buy new brains to replace their rejected ones!" you blurted out.