Chapter 27: Bakugou laughed with (Name)! || Rescue Training Race

[Day 5 of the Hero Agency Internship]

It was early in the morning, and you were having breakfast while watching television. You were already clad in your hero costume, ready for patrol.

Suddenly, your eyes grew wide and you spat out the milk you were drinking when you saw Yaoyorozu on a TV commercial.

Wave up your hair with just one spray! Do the wave with coil hairspray today!

"Ayo! Am I missing Yaomomo so much that I started hallucinating!?" you said while scratching your eyes, and then checked again if what you were seeing was real.

"Imma buy that." you decided after confirming that it was real.

*~*~*~*

[Day 6 of the Hero Agency Internship]

You and Mirko were on top of a building, resting as you two decided to take a little break from patrolling.

You were eating a peach and the bunny hero was chewing a carrot while the two of you were conversing.

"HAHAHAHA!! I'm not even surprised that you were a delinquent in your teenage years, Mirko!!" you commented after the rabbit hero told you some of her past experiences.

"Also, you can just call me Rumi if we're not on duty!" Mirko said.

"Ok! Then you can also just call me (Name)!" you replied.

*~*~*~*

[Day 7 of the Hero Agency Internship]

Now that the internship had come to an end, you were standing outside the hotel with your bag and case. You were getting ready to head home.

"Thank you so much for looking after me! Even if it was just a short time, I had lots of fun working with you! I'll make sure to remember all the things you taught me!" you said to the rabbit hero while bowing.

"And I'll never forget the bruises you gave me!" you blurted out while touching the bandage on your cheeks.

"Me too, I had fun hanging out with a punching bag!" Mirko teased, of course, without forgetting to show her big grin.

You frowned but just immediately smiled back and waved at Mirko as you proceeded to go to the train station.

"Bye bye, bunny girl!!!" you yelled before running away.

In all honesty, you weren't expecting you and Mirko to get along, but you were happy that you did.

*~*~*~*

It was the next day, and you were back in school. You were currently walking in the hallway to your classroom when you noticed someone hurrying past you.

The two of you inadvertently stared at each other, and then you both laughed in unison.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"What the heck happened to your hair, Bakugou!?" you asked, pointing at his neatly styled hair.

"The fvck happened to your face!" Bakugou asked, also pointing at you.

The porcupine boy was referring to the plasters on your face, most specifically on your cheeks, nose, and the side of your eyebrow.

"You know, I got beaten up by a rabbit. What about your hair!? What happened!?" You spoke while trying hard not to laugh.

"Best Jeanist happened." Bakugou replied with a frown, turning back to his usual self.

When the two of you arrived in your classroom, Sero and Kirishima began to boisterously laugh at Bakugou the moment they saw him.