Ultimate Moves

Touch Me's Ultimate Moves:

Convictive Zone - you can trap your opponents in a force-field dome and even crush or suffocate them to death if you want. It's a name parody of the sun's convective zone.

- You first used this move during the U.A. entrance exam against the villain bots.

Tiara - you can expand your force-field dome and forcefully push your opponents away from you. If the sun has a corona, then you also have a tiara.

- The first time you used this move was during the obstacle race.

Titansphere - you can create a sphered-shape force-field to trap your opponents to their deaths by being crushed or suffocated. It's just like the Convictive Zone, but it can be used in midair for flying/winged-type opponents.

- You first used this move against your opponent during the training camp with Pixiebob's winged-earth beast.

Aurora - you can create multiple force-field barriers in any location near your vicinity and even make it similar to a maze for fun just so your opponents would have difficulty escaping.

- During the sports festival, in your fight with Iida, you used this move so that your force-field shield won't hit the audience and it would bounce back toward Iida.

Sunne Revolution - you can throw your force-field shield with pinpoint accuracy and hit multiple opponents simultaneously then it will bounce back to you. Rotation it is.

- Your force-field shield first had its action also during your fight with Iida and Todoroki, knocking them out both.

Force Exoskeleton Generation (F.E.G.) - activating this bitch gives you a physical boost and protection and helps you do things your body supposed can't do (e.g., jumping higher than usual).

- You used F.E.G. during your fight with the hero killer, Stain when you already learned to control it after Mirko taught you how to.

See Through Giant - you can create a force-field inside a creature's body and expand it, causing its body to explode. Just like the sun billion years from now will get enormous and eradicate planets.

- This move's first appearance was also during the training camp, easily defeating one of Pixiebob's earth beasts.

There are still other unnamed moves, but those are for the next time.

Touch Me's Quirk(s) Additional Info.:

Quirk Name: Force-field barrier (Given by All For One)

Quirk Type: Emitter

Quirk Sub-type: Accumulation

Quirk Factor: Mind

Awakening: ???

Quirk Name: Doppelgänger

Quirk Type: Transformation

Quirk Factor: Hands/Skin receptors

Awakening: ???

Touch Me's Quirk(s) Downside:

The things that make you more exhausted are when you use your two quirks at the same time and if you're molding your force-field into advanced forms, particularly the complicated ones, and especially if you're doing it for the first time just like when you created the human slingshot during the vanguard action squad invasion.

Touch Me's Updated Hero Costume:

The mask is still the same though

A dumb shower thought that doesn't make sense, but it would be cool if it were:

Now that your quirk can manipulate force-fields made from energy and the sun's energy is perfect for creating life, can you do the same? And if it's possible, if you fuse it with Momo's creation quirk, you can create an object that is perhaps "alive," akin to how photosynthesis works but with a different process, and the cool part is that it can move on its own after it gets a command from you.

A/N: Sorry, my epiphany is on a new level of stupidity. Excuse my mentally deranged self.