Chapter 9: Pokemon Trainer (Name) || U.S.J. Incident PT2

You, Jirou, Yaoyorozu, and Kaminari fell into what you thought was a mountain zone from the black/purple mist that suddenly formed in the sky.

You activated your quirk and created a sphere-shaped force-field, and it surrounded the four of you before you could all fall to the ground. As a result, you all landed safely on the ground.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! We're falling! AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Kaminari was still shouting as his eyes were closed, even though you were all now on the ground.

You gestured at Jirou to do something about Kaminari as you prevented yourself from laughing because of seeing his state.

"Hey! Idiot!" Jirou tapped his shoulder repeatedly.

"Oh, my bad." Kaminari said as he finally opened his eyes and saw that you all were already on the ground safely.

You all then stood up and looked around your surroundings. You all just noticed the villains that surrounded the four of you.

You saw the villain mostly hit Kaminari. You are relieved that he successfully avoided it.

"Hey, y'all come closer to me!" You commanded, and they promptly obeyed.

You then activated your quirk and surrounded the four of you with a solid force-field dome.

You four were now protecting each other's backs.

"That was close!! Holy crap!! I saw death's door!! Who the fvck are these guys!? What the hell's going on!!?" Kaminari exclaimed

"Let's worry about the specific later! Right now, we need to focus on how to get out from under them." Yaoyorozu instructed.

"Wait, aren't you an electric kid? Just fry them already! (N/N)! Let this guy out of the dome!" Jirou ordered.

"Hey now! Didn't you see when we were a team during the battle trial!? I can only wear lightni---" Kaminari was interrupted by you.

"Hey, Kaminari! Remember the battle trial? Your electricity doesn't affect my force-field, so go on electrifying them all!" You spoke out.

"All right then, be our human stungun!!" Jirou kicked Kaminari outside the dome into the villains.

"What are you doing, idiot!?!" Kaminari shrieked as he was kicked by Jirou.

"Pikachu! Use thunderbolt!" you ordered Kaminari.

Kaminari then electrified the big villain.

"Ah, his a conductor! I'm really damn strong, ain't I!! All right you three!! You can count on me!!" Kaminari said proudly.

"Don't fvck around, you little shits!!!"

Another villain attacked Kaminari, but in the end, they were also electrified.

"You three, seriously!!!" Yaoyorozu shouted.

"I just thought of a decent plan, but... Kaminari, you..." Jirou said.

"Guaaa!! My ears!!!" a villain cried.

"I wrote the costume guy to give mine a feature where you can direct the attack in a specific direction." Jirou added.

"I'm ready!!" Yaoyorozu yelled.

"Huh?" You and Jirou were confused.

"It takes me some time to make something this big!" Yaoyorozu informed.

Yaoyorozu created a big sheet big enough to cover the three of you.

"A sheet?" Jirou asked.

"A shield? You don't ha--"