Chapter 45: (Name) will help Hatsume with what?!

Hatsume apologized for the sudden explosion that occurred. She talked about how it was a while and asked how things were going in the department of heroes; after that, she asked for your names as she had forgotten them.

"I-I-I'm Mi-Midori-ri-ya Izu-Izu..."

Midoriya was stuttering while Uraraka was looking at him, so you decided that you were the one who was going to introduce them.

"He's Midoriya Izuku, this one here is Uraraka Ochako, and I'm Nakai (Name), and I love peaches, by the way," you happily introduced.

"I'm Iida Tenya! I'm the person you used to promote your inventions at the sports festival!!"

"I see!! Well then, I've got to return to my babies, so..."

'Who's the baby daddy?!' you thought.

Hatsume was about to leave you three to concentrate on her inventions when Midoriya called her.

"Wait, hold on... Umm... It's about getting some costume upgrades done... I wanted to ask Powerloader a couple of things..." Midoriya said, and that made Hatsume stop.

"Ho ho ho..! I remember now! You were the one with that shield and used it like a frisbee that works like a boomerang!" Hatsume turned around and pointed at you.

Afterward, Hatsume hastily went awkwardly close to you, but you didn't really bother as you were also good at disturbing people's personal space.

"That thing was brilliant! What do you call the things you created?! I referred to my gadgets as my 'super cute babies!" Hatsume enthusiastically stated.

"I call my creations spawns of the devil," you replied.

"Inventors and Scientists are also close to making the kind of material similar to your force-field shield that consisted both the characteristic of being elastic and rigid at the same time!" Hatsume shared her knowledge with you.

"Oh, is that so? Then, I'm happy to hear that!" you responded.

"And... Did someone say costume upgrades?! You've got my attention too!" Hatsume immediately went very close to Midoriya, making the boy uncomfortable.

"Hatsume..." Powerloader uttered.

Powerloader told Hatsume that she was okay to board up with him and hang out at his studio. However, if she was going to keep on making a mess of things, he was going to ban her from entering his workplace.

"Eraserhead gave me a heads up. Costume changes to accompany your special moves. Come on in," the excavation hero invited you three inside his studio.

"Whoaa... It's like a secret base or something!" Midoriya remarked after you all entered the development studio.

"Now then, let me see your costume instructions. They came to you, sealed away in a case, right? Since I have a license after I look at those, I should be able to tinker with what I can for you," Powerloader spoke.

The excavation hero explained that if it was little improvements and repairs, he just had to let the design office know how he changed things; however, if it was for significant progress, he had to prepare a typically written application to the design office to request approval.

And after the newly updated costume got inspected and approval was granted, it was given back to its owner.

"The office I'm partnered with is one of the best, so it'd probably take about three days to get back to you," Powerloader added.

While Midoriya was asking if there was some way to reduce the stress on his arm ligaments every time he used his quirk, you examined the overall entirety of the development studio. What caught your attention was the mountain of scrap metals in the corner.