Intermission: (Name) in I-Island || MHA: Two Heroes PT1

Over ten thousand scientists who were performing research on quirks were living on an artificial moving island called I-Island. You were there right now, along with your friends.

You, Jirou, Yaoyorozu, and Uraraka were exploring the pavilion, a museum that had different fantastic inventions on display.

Your eyes don't know where to concentrate, as you were fascinated by every invention you saw. You felt like a kid at Disney World.

"I wanna ride that!" you yelled as you pointed your index finger to a hologram projection that showed a jet-like aircraft.

Some super-advanced support equipment then caught your attention, and you immediately pushed your face against the glass cylinder screen that protected it.

"This is cool!" you squealed.

"(N/N), isn't your dream as a child to become a scientist?" Jirou suddenly mentioned.

"Oh, really, (Name)?" Yaoyorozu became interested.

"I had an interest in researching quirk phenomena," you answered as you removed your face from the glass screen.

"What changed your mind to go pursue being a hero instead?" Yaoyorozu continued to ask.

"I already accepted the fact that my mind couldn't handle sciencing," you responded.

"Eh? I think you can handle it just fine." Yaoyorozu stated.

As you four continued to explore the pavilion, all of a sudden, you all spotted Midoriya in front of a big machine, talking to a blonde-haired girl.

When the four of you decided to approach them, Uraraka was the first to catch their attention.

"You look like you're having fun, Deku." Uraraka spoke from behind Midoriya.

"Uraraka!? What are you doing here!?" Midoriya, who was surprised, turned around immediately, as did the other girl.

"You look like you're having fun." Uraraka repeated.

"You said it again!" Midoriya said.

"I smell some jealousy," you whispered while Yaoyorozu cleared her throat.

"Nakai!? Yaoyorozu!?" Midoriya turned his gaze toward the two of you.

"You looked like you were having a lot of fun." Yaoyorozu spoke.

"Midoriya, I overheard your conversation." Jirou added, moving her earphone jacks.

"Jirou's earphone jack is something to be feared." Midoriya commented.

"M-Midoriya, you... you..." Your face darkened.

"Nakai!?"

"You womanizer! Are you not content with the four of us that you have to find another one!?" you jested, pointing at him while pretending you were angry.

"W-What are you talking about, Nakai!?" Midoriya was trembling.

"They're your girlfriends, Midoriya?" the blonde-haired girl asked.

"N-No! They're my classmates at school. It looks like there's a bit of a misunderstanding. Nakai's just fooling around." Midoriya explained.

"Hehehe, I'm just kidding! I don't know with the other one though." you said, staring at Uraraka.

"W-What are you trying to say, Nakai!?" Uraraka shouted at you.

"Oh, I didn't mention a name." you defended.

"Nakai, stop joking around!" Uraraka yelled.

Uraraka walked towards you, ready to touch you, but you hastily went behind Yaoyorozu and used her as a shield.