O N E | The Philospher's Stone

Malfoy | [Draco Malfoy x Female Reader]
Fanfiction by Mikayla Brits

Based on J.K Rowling's
Harry Potter franchise
(Film Version)

Malfoy is inspired by
Barbie as Rapunzel (2002)
scripted by Elise Allen

First Published Version in 2020 as Draco Malfoy by Wattpad Books

This Rewritten And Renamed Edition Malfoy Published 2023 by Wattpad Books

A Fan Fictional-Fantasy Romance and light Comedy, combined with typical Slow-Burn, starring Draco Malfoy and (Y/N) (Y/L/N) as the Main Characters

Copyright © Mikayla Brits

The right of Mikayla Brits to be identified as the Author of this work has been asserted by her accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patens Act 2020-2023

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise) without prior written permission of publisher.

Wattpad does not have any control over, or any responsibility for, any Author or third-party websites referred to or in this book/novella.

-

Dedicated to all
my girlies who have been called delusional, to the girls who are always overlooked, who are invisible; to the girls who are always the backup friend, the girls who are never seen, nor heard, nor listened to; for the girls who still believe in magic, inner beauty, pixie dust, and true love!

Thank you, also, to all the genuinely fake people in my life who allowed me to tragically trauma dump Wattpad xx

-

There was absolutely nothing about the gorgeous starry night that suggested a sort of prediction that strange and utterly mysterious things would have soon happened at New London...

Owls of various species hooted in the background of the long, breezy trees; the matte-black shadows fighting to squeeze between the crooked, rural branches. Cats, big and small, lurked within the eerily-silent burgundy clay bricked buildings, they meowed and purred freely as they tripped and stumbled clumsily into their litters, searching for shelter. Drunken, intoxicated tossers scrambled through the freshly painted streets, laughing and pointing grimy, meaty dirted fingers at one another. They were just pieces of scum. Mice crept in-between garbage bins, rats followed closely behind them, on the mission to find aged Italian cheese, large, mushy grapes and stale bread rolls to snack on, dogs barked and growled at passing looters; and the ol' Big Ben struck midnight. Dong! Tap, tap, tap. Dong! It appeared to have been a mundane London Night.