T H I R T Y-S I X

Welcome to chapter thirty-six! I would have said happy reading, but first, I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really; siriusly — want to say this...And bare with me, because it is long...

And...

D   R   A   M   A   T   I   C

Because I am dramatic.

Anywaaaaaaaysss...sssssss...ss...

Might I just add, that I am very much insecure about my writing style and my writing in general, ergo, I would like to dedicate the second paragraph of the Author's Ramble to myself, because I darn 👏🏻 well 👏🏻deserve 👏🏻 it. 🥇🥇

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Three.

Two.

One!

*
*

Me: [Randomly shouts to you across a still room] Thirty-six! Thirty-six!!! But last year...last year I had thirty-seven!!!!!!!!!!!!! Raaaaaaaawrrrr!!!! ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ (⁠ノ゚⁠0゚⁠)⁠ノ

Me too (off screen):  **takes a deep breath** The author starts to do a happy dance in the middle of the room and the reader is confused as to why, but little does said reader know that the aforementioned author is doing exactly that to make the said reader smile before a bomb of a melodramatic, sad chapter is written by said author and now she is rambling because she read her book from the beginning and now finds it utterly cringe and not-well-written and overly dramatic and weird, but she is still proud of her writing about said book, but...actually not, she had not realised that she put her character through so much and now she feels ashamed, she wants to start the entire book from scratch because it is cheesy, but she is afraid because it is hard to write over 3000 words in counting per chapter!!!!  Now she is stressing out. And she is nervous. And in doubt. (That rhymed) har. Har. Har!!!!!!!!

*Sobs*

Me again: EVERYTHING WRITTEN  IS SO, SO, SO, SO, SO SO, SO FRIGGIN' BLOODY CRINGE!!!!!!!

You: Erm...

Me: Aaaand scene. [Bows with an awkward smile] This happens when you've watched The Greatest Showman the night before. [Leaves]

-

(Y/N) grunted loudly, her face beautifully blood-red, her small arm wrapped around Draco Malfoy's slim waist as she helped leading him gently to the Hospital Wing's detailed wooden archway entrance. She stopped to inhale some air. Sweet, sweet, sweet air. "I'm not that heavy!" Draco hissed at her coldly, the long, steeple fingers hanging over her shoulder instinctively tightening and she sighed considerably, whispering sheepishly, "I didn't say anything of the sort. I-I am...not just...very active, or-or fit, as some might say...so I a-apologise if I happend to have offended you, which was not my intention, I promise you." She grunted audibly once more, her much, much shorter figure leading him to the closest linen laden bed; only to realise that he hadn't thrown any mean, snide comments her way...

He had been staring at her face, studying critically.

Draco's brows knitted together as his strawberry pink lips formed into a thin line, as if he was debating something, battling his inner thoughts. (Y/N) glanced up at him, frowning, suddenly worried, assuming the worst. Her back straightened, her small fingers moving to touch his forehead, which was covered in a thin sheen of glittering sweat; but he immediately swatted her away, scowling. She asked him softly, "Are you feeling nauseas again?" She stepped a little bit closer to him.