1. Spooked

Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader

eddie x reader, where on halloween night the reader leaves a party to go visit eddie and they end up hooking up?"

TW/CW: Smut (18+ only, minors DNI), small mention of alcohol, oral (m!receiving), PIV protected, fluff, bit of roleplaying I guess?

You rolled your eyes as you looked around the room, noticing you were one of maybe 7 people that actually wore a costume for the Halloween party

You rolled your eyes as you looked around the room, noticing you were one of maybe 7 people that actually wore a costume for the Halloween party. The other 50 or so people were just wearing casual clothes, red solo cups in hand, using the holiday as another excuse to get wasted. You sighed as you looked at the clock, and even though the night was still young, decided to head out. You weren't feeling it.

As you walked down the street to head home, you smiled as you noticed trick or treaters skipping about with their pumpkin-shaped buckets in tow, giving their parents a run for their money as they chased them from house to house. You'd jump dramatically with a squeal when tiny werewolves and witches would do their best to scare you.

"I like your wings, miss," a small voice said as you turned to see a miniature Princess Leia standing behind you on the sidewalk. You'd dressed as a half-elf sorcerer, an embodiment of your trusty DnD character, sporting a light blue dress, thigh high boots, and a pair of wings you spent weeks making. You even had a leather thigh strap that held your "poison coated" dagger. But you had to admit- your slender, pointy ears were your favorite part of the ensemble.

"And I like your holster, Princess Organa," you said with a wink, curtsying to her like royalty. She giggled as she ran off with her friends to continue shaking people down for candy.

You were walking up the long, gravel drive to your place, noticing that most of the other trailers were dark and vacant, figuring the tenants were probably out with their kids or at parties themselves. You glanced over to your Eddie's and spotted a flickering light coming from his bedroom window. You couldn't help but wonder what he was watching on Halloween night of all nights so you quickly sauntered over to fuck with him.

You tapped on his window with your elven staff before quickly ducking down, holding your hand over your mouth when you heard his footsteps approaching the window in the trailer. It stayed quiet for a moment as you figured he was checking it out - then relaxed when you heard the TV volume turn back up again.