16. eddie going down on you with a tongue piercing

eddie eating you out repeatedly until you're a trembling, speechless, whimpering, begging, soaking wet mess...after his tongue piercing heals.

because like can we talk about how good he is at eating pussy anyway? that man is a god. eddie munson could 100% find the clit and he would know how to work it. he'd know every single flicker, pressure, speed, and rhythm that could make you tick and send you over the edge. 'mediocre head' is not in his vocabulary; he's going big or he's going home, period.

then he gets his tongue pierced, and when he's able to go down on you again? look the fuck out. if you think he was good before, he's leveled up to impossibly greater heights now. he drags the piercing through your drenched cunt, teasing you, letting you get a feel for the metal. he swirls it around your clit, presses his tongue inside of you, flicks it over your clit, anything & everything you could want. he just absolutely destroys you with that damn little ball on his tongue, and you enjoy every damn second of it.

you swear you've never cum harder in your life, and then he makes you do it again, and again...and again-each orgasm surprisingly more pleasurable than the last.