32. backstage pass

pairing: eddie munson x female reader.

synopsis: eddie munson, the lead singer of a heavy metal band spots an innocent looking girl in the front row of his show and simply can't resist her.

warnings: metal frontman!eddie au x female reader. this fanfiction contains heavy smut (sexual tension, fingering, unprotected sex, choking, blood) so read at your own risk and please be 18+!!

  this fanfiction contains heavy smut (sexual tension, fingering, unprotected sex, choking, blood) so read at your own risk and please be 18+!!

i had no idea how, but my best friend eve and i were currently standing front row at corroded coffin's show, aka our all-time favorite heavy metal band, screaming the lyrics to our favorite song

i had no idea how, but my best friend eve and i were currently standing front row at corroded coffin's show, aka our all-time favorite heavy metal band, screaming the lyrics to our favorite song. i had felt some judgemental eyes on me throughout the night. i don't exactly scream 'raging metalhead', but that's exactly who i was. it's not that other people's opinions were something i ever took into consideration, especially on a night like tonight, but i completely understood why people were sceptical. i mean, i'd always thought those kinda stereotypes were stupid. a simple white tennis skirt and purple checkered cropped sweater were what made me feel most confident, so that's exactly what i was rocking.

don't get me wrong, i adore the 'metalhead' look, especially on eddie. but it never felt like something i could pull off, even if i tried. i just looked like a try-hard, which sucked. but before the show, eve had told me "holy fuck you're going to make eddie fall in love with you wearing that, y/n" which definitely boosted my confidence, but i could only wish. that man has owned my heart for as long as i could even remember. the thought of him even noticing me made my heart skip a damn beat. i would give anything to have him notice me, but the chances were so slim. or at least that's what i thought.

i was jumping up and down, having the absolute time of my life, not a single thing running through my mind besides the lyrics that were currently blasting through the speakers of the venue, and eddie. my eyes had not left him the entire night.

he took my breath away, literally.

the way he played his guitar, the way his lips connected with the microphone when he sang, and the way his hair stuck to his sweaty forehead. without even realizing it, i bit my lip as i was staring. he was only a few feet away from me, and just like that, he looked directly at me. he stared for a moment, a smirk set upon his face before looking back at the rest of the crowd.