44. 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐭

𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠: eddie munson x fem!reader

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: you meet steve and nancy's new baby and can't help but notice eddie acting strange. once you finally get the truth out of him- that he wants a baby with you- you can't help but share the fantasy.

𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐬: SMUT (minors dni), cream pie, praise kink, breeding kink, slight degradation kink, use of "mama" and "daddy" (not sexually, though), baby content, i named steve and nancy's baby amelia bc why not

https://64.media.tumblr.com/1d607e44e5f2ebd1466a0d2f72d65312/27c1d421617d2005-dc/s540x810/a1271279e5b5ae3eb03b514972014cf41d671370.gif

"Aw, Stevie!" you cooed

"Aw, Stevie!" you cooed. "She's so beautiful!"

The baby in your arms cooed back at you and sputtered her pert little pink lips, and you smiled widely. It had been several weeks since Steve and Nancy had their first baby- Nugget, as they called her before she was born, and has since been named Amelia- but you never had been able to meet her until then. She truly was a beautiful little baby, fat pink cheeks and wispy dark hair and her father's big brown eyes, and you pouted playfully as you laid a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"She looks like her mom," Steve said, and Nancy rolled her eyes.

"With those eyes, she looks more like you," Nancy told Steve, and baby Amelia grabbed at your pinkie with her tiny little hand.

"She's definitely got Daddy's hair," you chuckled. You looked over beside you, to Eddie, and you laughed as you saw him on the far end of the couch, seemingly cowering from the baby. You had, in his defense, dragged him here against his will and forced him to interact with Amelia, and it was no surprise to you that he didn't want to hold her. Eddie was weird around kids to begin with, and babies were definitely not his forté, but he was acting especially weird about Amelia. You wanted to ask him about it, but you also didn't want to do it in front of Steve and Nancy, so you made a mental note to ask later.

"Ed, you wanna say hi?" Steve asked, and Eddie's wide eyes locked onto you and Amelia.

"I'm good," Eddie chirped sharply, and Nancy rolled her eyes. "I-I can appreciate her from over here."