4. little witch

pairing: eddie munson x fem!reader

tags: 18+ graphic smut, rough sex, outdoor/public sex, blowjobs, dirty talk, weed, parties, unprotected piv, creampie, squirting, orgasm denial, dom!eddie

summary: a slutty witch costume combined with eddie's determination to live up to his devilish attire creates a night that both of you are sure to remember.

'It's gonna be fun,' they told him

'It's gonna be fun,' they told him. 'Why would we pass up an invitation to the coolest party of the year when we never get these opportunities anyways?' they said.

Jeff and Gareth are fucking idiots. Eddie doesn't fit in here. None of them do. They stick out like terribly sore thumbs, and it's nearly comical how obviously misplaced they are amongst this adolescent swarm of boring costumes.

Eddie looks like he walked straight out of the D&D dungeon master's guide: devil-like horns attached to a flimsy headband that he had stolen from little Erica Sinclair, a red cape tucked into the collar of his signature Hellfire t-shirt, because — of course — how could he ever go a day without it? All of this coupled with a leather jacket, distressed denim and dark liner smudged around his eyes.

What is he exactly? It's hard to say. His best description is: Izzy Stradlin of Guns N' Roses meets the baatezu from the Nine Hells of Baator.

Or simply put – a sexy, red gothic devil.
Hawkins High's infamous Halloween party sits right on the edge of a woodsy Indiana forest, nothing but oddly cut jack-o-lanterns and wax candles decorating the tops of tattered picnic tables. Hard soil and autumn leaves crunch beneath Eddie's combat boots as he nurses his third solo cup of the night, already seeking for something stronger when he sees Jeff and Gareth being chatted up by a couple eager girls from the debate team.

Goddamn, do they really have more game than him?

He winces, lips curling into a distasteful frown as he busies himself by the candy table and slips a purple lollipop into his mouth with raised brows. In the corner of the crowd, Eddie glances at a couple making out by the beer keg that seem to be quite literally jumping at each other's bones in public. Boo. He groans in annoyance, looking over his shoulder to find a classic blonde-brunette combo eating each other's faces just as passionately.