7. when i think about you, i touch myself [part two]

pairing: eddie munson x fem!reader

summary: takes place directly after eddie catches you touching yourself in part one.

warnings: oral sex (female receiving), fingering, squirting, breast/nipple play, unprotected sex, brief choking/throat grabbing & finger sucking, mentions of male & female masturbation, dirty talk. this is pure filth from beginning to end.

You were collecting yourself as you lay upon your bed, lost in bliss from your climax

You were collecting yourself as you lay upon your bed, lost in bliss from your climax. A lazy grin was forming on your lips, basking in the afterglow of your own creation. Despite the fact that you thoroughly enjoyed yourself, you knew that familiar guilt would inevitably creep in-the type that usually accompanied the fantasies and how you chose to act on them. It wasn't as though you were thinking such things about someone famous, or someone you barely knew; they were about Eddie, your best friend in the whole damn world. Of course, you couldn't help the way you felt about him, nor could you just flip a switch to stop being sexually attracted to him. He was gorgeous, he was so fun to be around, he had the most radiant smile and the biggest, prettiest brown eyes you'd ever seen...

And you were head over heels in love with the boy.

You hadn't always been, though, nor had you been in love with him for very long. Your romantic feelings were fairly recent-about six months ago, give or take-but they were so damn strong. In fact, you couldn't believe that there was a time when you didn't love him; he was everything you ever dreamed of in a partner. When you discovered that you were in love with him, it was as if a curtain finally lifted and showed you what you were missing beyond. The realization came after a particularly difficult period in your life, where he had been there for you constantly. No one else was by your side in ways that he had been-sleeping over, cuddling with you all through the night, bringing drugs & booze (not the wisest decision, but it helped, all the same), and listening to you when you needed it most. You spent those days lying in his arms, his fingers brushing through your hair as you lay together, sometimes in complete silence as you took in the solace of the quiet company. That's what sealed the deal for you, and opened your eyes to your own feelings; but even still, it felt so dirty to be imagining him in the ways that you always did.

The first time you got yourself off to him wasn't too long after your realization. You were in bed, listening to the mixtape he made for you as a birthday gift, while flipping through the other half of the present-a scrapbook that he put together, of the two of you. It was such a thoughtful gift, and something that just seemed so unlike Eddie. Mixtapes, sure; he had a talent for making some of the best tapes you'd ever heard. Scrapbooking, though? It just didn't seem to be in Eddie's wheelhouse, but either way, you appreciated it. He chose some of the best photos of you two, and you couldn't help but smile as you turned every page. Every photo of him, especially the ones where he was smiling or being goofy, made your heart sing with so much love.

Then you got to the picture of him out at Lover's Lake last summer, and you could do nothing but stare as you swallowed thickly. This particular photo was a shirtless close-up of Eddie, showcasing the tattoos on his body and faint traces of muscle in his arms & chest. His long hair hung over his shoulders, curls frizzy from the humidity as he flashed devil horns to the camera with a wink & his tongue out. You'd seen him shirtless before, and only felt a small stirring of something you could never identify; but you never felt it as intensely as in that moment. You eventually ended up with a pillow between your legs, grinding against it as you coaxed two orgasms with the downright filthy thoughts going through your head. You felt a strange sense of guilt and bliss when you were done, and you also had time on your side that night. You had the entire night to fantasize about him, feeling the wetness spreading through your panties every single time you pictured him with his head between your legs, or his guitar-calloused fingers deep inside of you, or how goddamn good he would probably feel as he fucked the absolute shit out of you.