21. modern!eddie uses a remote control vibrator on you

okay but imagine modern!eddie for this one, with a remote control vibrator. he would use that on you every chance he got, and you just KNOW this smug asshole will be so innocent about it. he presses the button, you just squeeze your thighs to try and quench the ache there, and he just pulls the whole, "what's the matter? feeling restless? maybe you should go take a walk 😏" card on you.

so imagine you're in hellfire one day, and he will NOT stop teasing you. before everyone sits down and are talking amongst themselves, eddie sits you on his lap in his throne chair, his knee between your legs as he grinds it against your clit. you're trying not to moan too loudly & play it cool, and he knows it, too. so what does he do? he turns on the vibrator via the remote control, and you're clawing at him, fisting his shirt in your hands as your head falls back. he looks behind you to see if the others were watching, and when he saw they weren't, he kissed up your neck before tangling his fingers in your hair and pulling you in for a hungry kiss. he ruts his knee upward to go along with the vibrator, and then he's gently pushing you out of his lap.

"time to play," he would announce, winking at you knowingly as everyone converged around the table.

all through the game, he is teasing the shit out of you with that goddamn toy. he turns it low, then higher, higher, higher, then low again. at a few points, he reaches under the table and caresses over your absolutely ruined panties, your pussy so fucking wet that you just KNOW there's going to be a spot on the chair when you get up. he does that all through the campaign, and every time you play or have to speak, he makes sure to turn it up to the highest point. it was a challenge to keep your cool, and everyone else thought that maybe you just weren't feeling well, but you knew damn well what the problem was. you would shoot him a dirty look, but all he would do is smirk and wink at you.

and after everyone goes home, he clears the table and makes you ride him in reverse cowgirl on it. all while squeezing your ass, and sitting up at one point to stick his fingers in your mouth with one hand and choking you with the other-while calling you his favorite good girl.