14. Little Sucky-Suck ~ [steve harrington x eddie munson]

steve harrington x eddie munson

blurb: eddie goes down on steve

"Why isn't this working?"

Eddie was on his knees, the floor in Steve's room already starting to create a slight ache. He looked up at Steve, his fist pumping Steve's cock in a slow, steady rhythm. Steve was panting, enjoying himself as Eddie worked him, but at the same time, he was feeling a bit nervous. He would get aching hard, start to lose it, get hard again, over and over. Eddie was doing everything he could-licking a stripe over the underside, toying with Steve's balls, jerking him off-but no matter what was done, it was always the same result. Eddie's doe-eyed gaze flickered up to Steve's face, and could see he was clearly into it; but there was the matter of him not being able to keep it too up for very long.

"I..." Steve said, brushing some hair from Eddie's face as he smiled apologetically. "I really, really want you to. I'm just...it's stupid."

"No, what is it?" Eddie asked gently, his eyes remaining on Steve's face. "Am I doing something wrong?"

"Oh god, no," Steve assured. "No, you're doing everything a little too perfectly, actually."

"Then what's going on?" Eddie questioned, getting his weight off of his knees as he sat on the floor. "You can talk to me, Steve. You know that."

Steve swallowed, nodding before chuckling. "It's going to sound ridiculous."

"Well, that's nothing new for you," Eddie joked, trying to lighten the mood and make Steve feel a little better. "Nothing you say can surprise me anymore."

"Ha ha," Steve said sarcastically. He paused, taking a moment to collect his thoughts so that he could explain clearly enough. "Look, this is hardly the first time I've ever done anything like this. I mean, I used to get around a lot."

"I'm aware," Eddie said, a little bit of jealousy in his tone.

"But I've never actually...done this," he gestured to his now semi-hard cock and at Eddie, "with another dude."