61. 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫...

Pairing: Eddie Munson x (female) Reader

Summary: it's just sex with Eddie, there is no plot here lmao. oh, and he takes an absolutely filthy Polaroid picture of you afterwards...

Warnings: smut, brief masturbation (f receiving), penetrative sex (m+f), hair pulling, tiny bit of choking, biting / marking, creampie, minors DNI

You'd told yourself you weren't going to come over tonight

You'd told yourself you weren't going to come over tonight...You were just here last night... Doing the exact same thing... Surely this wasn't healthy? To be here, doing this, almost every single night?

But, fuck, you just couldn't enough of him.

It'd only taken one husky "please baby" from him over the phone to have you cycling your way over to his trailer almost immediately.

Now, here you were again, straddling his lap, wearing nothing but panties and his Hellfire shirt, as his lips devour your neck.

"Eddie" you moan softly, tossing your head back, letting him have even better access to your throat.

He groans a response, the noise vibrating against your skin as his lips never part from you. His fingers dig into your hip bones, helping guide your body as you grind against him. He was only wearing his black boxers, meaning the only thing separating you from his hard and aching cock was two very thin pieces of fabric. You'd already soaked through your panties, meaning you could perfectly feel the outline of his dick as you grinded your throbbing pussy against him. A small gasp escaped you almost every time your grinding hips brought your clit to rub over his bulge.

Eddie's hands slide up your waist, under his shirt that you were wearing. He gives your waist a quick squeeze before he moves his hands higher, the cold metal of his rings causing goosebumps to raise on your flesh as his hands cup your breasts. He gives them a firm squeeze at the same time he bites another hickey onto the side of your neck.

Your fingers dig into the flesh of his shoulders as he continues to paw at your breasts, the warmth of his skin contrasted with the cold of his rings sent electricity through your body. Eddie's hands move again after a moment, grabbing the hem of the Hellfire shirt and lifting up and off your body. He groans at the sight of your now exposed breasts, wasting no time in placing a hot, open-mouthed kiss to the centre of your chest. His hands snake around to your back, his palms flattening against your shoulder blades, pushing your chest into his face as he began to add even more hickies to your skin, creating an artwork of bruises across your tits.