62. Teach Me

Eddie Munson x Fem! Reader

summary: Ms. Kelly begs for you to help tutor Eddie Munson, and you willingly agree - yet, he seems to end up teaching you a few things.

warnings; corruption, praising and dirty talk, fingering, p in v, dom! eddie munson, virgin! and sub! reader

https://64.media.tumblr.com/f5793214f5cbd159f9bd39de45ff7628/a7833b259d96dd13-ce/s1280x1920/085a6bf02bba4d17a0296c8d0906ac4c3d2a6a24.gif

You tapped the end of your pencil against your notebook, analyzing over the chalkboard that was presented with Algebra, and you sighed heavily

Your clear irritation turned away when another student walked in, a pink slip in their hand, and handed over to Ms. Harper. The teacher's eyes flickered your way as the student walked out quickly, and you groaned under your breath.

You put your notebook in your backpack, slung it onto your shoulders, and got up from your seat. You took the slip out of your hand, trailing out of the class, and looked at the slip.

Ms. Kelly needed to see you.

You groaned louder, and huffed, continuing your walk towards her office.

You hadn't spoken to Ms. Kelly since college applications began, and that was months ago, and you hardly ever checked in with her.

She thought you would've been affected by the deaths that were occurring last year, but you were far from mourning or grieving. It was upsetting, yes, but you didn't know any of the people who were killed. You just wanted to get through high school, alone and easy.

You stepped in front of Ms. Kelly's door, knocking softly on, and heard a cheerful "come in!" from the other side of it.

You opened up the door, stepped into her office, and closed the door behind you.

She greeted you, a gentle smile on her lips. "Hello, Ms. Kelly. I'm going to get straight to the point, and ask why you summoned me?" You asked, plopping down in the chair across from her, and put the slip on her desk. "I know that I'm not in trouble."