34. 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝟐

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: on the night of graduation, eddie makes good on his promise to you and finally takes your virginity.

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: smut (minors dni, oral f!receiving, p in v sex, unprotected sex) praise kink, innocence kink, corruption kink. loss of virginity, possessiveness

 loss of virginity, possessiveness

https://64.media.tumblr.com/8e90c420bdc4bdec8e76bcfb54b9ec85/fdbd55eebd98b9c9-f2/s400x600/309148b7c92513fbe9d5853a6b6469afd09d8f0a.gif

Being Eddie's girl was better than you could have ever hoped it could be

Being Eddie's girl was better than you could have ever hoped it could be. Finally, you could kiss him and hold him, just as you had dreamed of for so long. It really was a dream come true.

You told the crew at Hellfire the day after you became official, and you had a few words with Dustin. "If you knew the whole time, why would you pretend like you wanted to know?" you asked.

"I didn't give him the idea," Dustin quickly defended himself. "I mentioned something about anonymous love letters, and he must have taken it from there."

"That's literally you giving him the idea," you argued. "You're infuriating. Anyway, it was Eddie; surprise."

True to his word, Eddie continued leaving you little love notes in your locker, only now they were written with his proper hand, and he signed his name every time. The shoebox full of letters under your bed grew more and more full, and you adored every second of being Eddie's.

He was so proud to have you as his girlfriend, and he showed you all the time. His arm was always around your shoulders or your waist, he pressed kisses to your face all the time, he would give you his jacket if you were cold or let you have the last bit of his lunch if you were hungry. He called you a litany of precious names, sweetheart or princess or baby, sometimes choosing "my girl"; every name made you grin.

Eddie had snuck into your bedroom a few times after the first night, but he had kept his word, and he never fucked you. You did try to beg him to, but he was steadfast, not wanting to take your virginity before the right time. Whenever you asked when the right time was, he always shook his head. "I don't know," he admitted. "But it's not now, baby. I'll know it when I see it."