11. holy diver ~ [steve harrington x eddie munson]

pairing: steve harrington x eddie munson

summary: steve & eddie park in their usual secluded spot, and things get steamy as they listen to one of eddie's favorite bands.

warnings: smut, lots of smut. top!steve (making his rare appearance), making out, fingering, anal sex, protected sex, touching, grinding, praise & fluff if you squint.

https://64

https://64.media.tumblr.com/c940305d175cd118c043ab28bd6c86be/860cbf24770eb6ac-6f/s1280x1920/076ad30b0ff31be5f3d7be96474e5d41070e6e24.gif

"Just shut up about the damn car already, Steve

"Just shut up about the damn car already, Steve."

They were parked in a little secret spot-one of Steve's old haunts from what Eddie called his "skirt chasing" days-where they wouldn't be seen by anyone. Dio was playing from the radio, on a tape that Eddie had brought with him, and the pair had ended up in the backseat to make out in no time flat once they'd parked. Steve had initially protested the choice of music, thinking it a little too much for his tastes. That all changed when Eddie had started playing air guitar, throwing his head back in a suggestive manner and making faces that were equally so, and that is what led to this moment. Despite Steve protesting that the car had just been cleaned and he didn't want anything to happen, they were surely doing everything they could to make more happen. Their hands were all over each other and lips were wandering over skin that was visible above clothing, both of them starving for each other. Eddie was halfway in Steve's lap, his eyes full of lust as he fumbled with the few buttons on Steve's polo shirt.

"You know how much work it is to clean a car, right?" Steve asked, noticing how Eddie was unfazed by the statement as he kept focus on Steve's shirt. "I guess you wouldn't, seeing as how you drive around in a trashcan on wheels."

"I thought I told you to zip it," Eddie said, coaxing Steve to lift his arms. Steve did so, as best as he could in the cramped quarters of the backseat, and Eddie threw the shirt somewhere up front. "You can be so uptight sometimes. You know that, don't you?"

"Only because-" Steve began, cut off as Eddie began sucking on the sensitive part of his neck. His head fell back, giving Eddie more room as a moan slipped from Steve's lips. "--because you...sometimes you can be such a..."