68. holy diver[Heavy Metal Love Series] ~ BONUS CONTENT

pairing: eddie munson x richgirl!reader

premise: eddie puts those cute panties you gave him to good use.

warnings: eighteen+ content, masturbation, virgin!eddie, flashbacks to previous sexual escapades (oral), mentions of fucking, swallowing, literally he's just jerkin it with readers panties.

https://64

https://64.media.tumblr.com/d27b6e24da5981d73c7050ad489b151d/5c8872f96f01ef36-96/s1280x1920/d123d3e57d2577c1e9fae0d21b3f6a5214739815.gif

Eddie wouldn't consider himself an overtly affectionate person

Wouldn't say he was raised to feen off of affections, or need them for general survival. He's sure some people would-do-look at his chaotic behvaior and lack-of-giving-a-fuck as someone who didn't get hugged enough as a child. Which is laughable and probably one of the more generously nice rumours that he's confident is going around about him.

You don't get labeled as the 'Town Freak' without the many assumptions and assessments on your character being anything but generous.

No one would go out of their way to label him as the most overtly friendly, or approachable, therefore affectionate would never be tied onto his many labels.

And yet each time he's around you he feels a buzzing in the tips of his fingertips to reach out and touch you. To move stray hairs out of your face, let his fingers linger on the soft skin of your cheek; to move it down to your neck, run his thumb along the dip in your collarbone, to go lower-as low as you'll let him, whether that stops at your chest or between your legs.

He figured these-feelings of affection-had only surfaced from having your mouth on him. That it was just his biological hormones getting the best of him. Would be perfectly natural in the grand scheme of things, had spent plenty of nights alone watching the few dirty movies he'd snagged from the Family Video. Had let his eyes linger a little too long on legs, asses, tits.

Wanting to fuck and be fucked was nothing new to him.

But affection was.

You were.