15. reader with nipple piercings & a flustered eddie

OH THIS MAN WOULD ABSOLUTELY BE A FLUSTERED MESS!!

I imagine he really likes piercings on others, like he just gives me that vibe. So when he sees you, the girl he's been attracted to for ages, with nipple piercings poking through her shirt? This man is going to implode. Like he's just imagining what they would look like without the shirt, how they would feel under his tongue, how they would look as you rode him, and he's just thinking, "no, i can't think about that. It's not appropriate right now."

So, the result is him stuttering over his words as he greets you, maybe turning a little pink & acting kinda awkward at times. He's just trying his damndest not to mention them, because he wants to be a gentleman and not come off as a creep. But you're a little worried over his behavior, because he's never been quite like this when you've hung around him before. Gone was the usual cockiness, the goofy behavior, the rough exterior, and here was this flustered boy who couldn't even look you in the eye.

Then, after you turn your head away for a second, you catch him staring at your chest. He becomes even redder and turns away, and that's when you realize why he was acting strange. You just smirk, tilting his face toward yours, but he still won't look you directly in the eyes. His gaze is anywhere but on you, and you just run your fingers through his hair, a little flirtatiously, trying to assure him that it's okay. That gesture definitely gets his attention, and he is finally able to look at you. You're grinning, and it's one that he mirrors, albeit more nervously.

"Don't be ashamed," you assure him, tucking some of his hair behind his ear as you wink. "If you want to see them, all you have to do is ask."