12. Tell me how it feels. It doesn't hurt does it?~[steve x eddie ]

steve harrington x eddie munson

blurb: eddie tops steve

"You're taking me so well, Steve

"You're taking me so well, Steve. Look at you."

Steve's head was thrown back, relentless, desperate moans falling from his lips as Eddie pushed inside of him. Steve felt so overwhelmed, but in the best possible way. He was dizzy, his fingertips finding purchase in the skin on Eddie's back as he roughly dug in. He worried about bruising him, but Eddie didn't seem to mind; in fact, the pain it brought only caused him to groan pleasurably, his big brown eyes peering into Steve's. Steve reached up to push some hair out of Eddie's face so that he could see him properly, a lazy smile on his own face as he admired his boyfriend.

"Holy shit, dude," Steve said breathlessly. "Just when I thought you couldn't be any hotter, you surprise me."

"Turning sappy now, are we?" Eddie joked, leaning down to press a hot kiss to Steve's lips as he pushed in further. He waited until he was bottomed out and Steve was moaning again to pull back, caressing the skin by the corner of his mouth. "Are you okay?"

"Oh, I'm wonderful," Steve said, chuckling as he clung to Eddie, bringing his body impossibly closer to his. "Just wonderful."

"I can't tell if you're being a smart ass or not, man," Eddie said, his brows slightly knitted. He wasn't thrusting yet, wanting to assure, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Steve was alright. "Tell me how it feels. It doesn't hurt, does it?"

"No, it feels good," Steve said, his lust-blown eyes finding Eddie's again. "It feels really damn good, actually."

"I'm glad to hear it," Eddie said, leaning down to press a kiss to Steve's collarbone before giving a gentle, experimental thrust. "How about that? Still good?"

Steve nodded quickly, his cock achingly hard between them. Eddie began to move, slowly at first and increasing speed every time he asked Steve if he was still doing alright. Eddie found a good rhythm after a little bit of trial & error-too hard seemed to be painful for Steve, too slow wasn't enough-and Eddie's hips began to snap back and forth at a medium pace. Steve's head tipped again, beautiful moans leaving his lips as Eddie found the perfect angle to hit his prostate. His lips left open-mouthed kisses all along Steve's neck and throat, one hand wrapping around his cock as he started stroking him. Steve felt so overwhelmed again, his ecstasy threatening to drown him as wave upon wave of pleasure rained down.

"You're so fuckin' pretty like this," Eddie remarked, smiling as he railed into Steve's prostate. The pace was hard and fast, but Steve no longer felt pain. He just looked up at Eddie, completely lost in lust as Eddie pounded into him. "You're so dumb for my cock, aren't you? Look at you, Steve; you're practically drooling right now."

"Jesus Christ," Steve breathed, clawing at Eddie's back as Eddie moaned hotly in response. He leaned down to suck one of Steve's nipples, pulling out almost completely before slamming back inside. Steve arched his back, bucking into Eddie's fist as Eddie jerked him off swiftly. "Eddie...Shit, that's...that's..."

"That's what?" Eddie asked, moving up to look at Steve through his messed hair. "Use your words, pretty baby."

"That's...it feels so..." Steve said, and Eddie slowed his thrusts as he waited for Steve to finish. Steve whined impatiently, and said the first word that came to mind so that Eddie could start again. "Amazing. It feels amazing."

"Why, thank you," Eddie said with a smirk, resuming once he was satisfied.

He hovered over Steve, one hand supporting his weight while the other continued to pump Steve's leaking erection. Steve looped his fingers through the necklace dangling from Eddie's neck, drawing him in for a sloppy, heated kiss. Eddie moaned against Steve's lips as Steve pulled roughly at Eddie's hair, licking the roof of Steve's mouth before he drew back. He rammed into Steve's prostate at his swiftest speed yet, and when Steve began twitching in Eddie's fist, Eddie withdrew and lay back on the bed. Steve was caught off guard, wondering what Eddie was doing and why he suddenly stopped. But the smug grin on Eddie's face told him that nothing was wrong, and that Eddie had something else up his sleeve.

Sure enough, he was right.

"Come here," Eddie said, tugging Steve into his lap until Steve was straddling him. He ran his hands up Steve's toned chest, whistling at the sight of his naked body on top of his own. "I want you to do something for me."

"What?" Steve asked, feeling breathless and still confused by the change. "What is it you want me to do?"

Eddie gently coaxed Steve onto his cock, causing both of them to cry out at the sensation. Steve felt full again, and he began to rock his hips on impulse as Eddie admired him. "You're doing it," he said to Steve, tracing one of his V-lines with his finger. "Just like that, Steve. Just like that."

He didn't touch Steve again yet, and swatted his hand away when he tried doing it himself. Two fingers pinched one of Steve's nipples, rolling it and swiping his thumb over the hard bud as Steve's head lolled. Eddie licked his lips, watching Steve glide along his cock at a slow pace. Eddie thrust upward, hitting Steve's prostate as Steve cried out in response. He moved desperately, riding Eddie with his guidance as Eddie helped set him on a faster pace. Eddie smiled at him, finally taking Steve's cock into his fist again as he stroked him quickly. His thumb rubbed the slit, circling it before his brown eyes settled on Steve's face.

"You're so beautiful when you're desperate," Eddie said, groaning as Steve's nails raked down his tattooed chest. "Who would have ever believed that Steve Harrington, ladies' man extraordinaire, would be so needy for the town freak?"

"I guess I'm just full of surprises," Steve panted, his eyes rolling back for a moment as he slammed his hips repeatedly on Eddie's throbbing erection.

"That you are," Eddie remarked, giving his hip a squeeze. "I want you to do one more thing."

"What now?" Steve asked, his voice nearly a whine.

Eddie removed his hand from Steve's cock, and tucked his arms behind his head as he smirked up at his boyfriend. "Touch yourself for me. I want you to get yourself off to me, and I'm going to do nothing to help you. All I'm going to do is sit back and enjoy the show."