5. Numb

pairing: Eddie Munson x Female! reader

Summary: after seeing eddie for weeks things turn back to normal pretty quickly

warning: smut, daddy kink, fluff in the beginning (ig?)

You didn't know how quick your breathing went, while you were waiting at skull rock for Steve and Eddie

Eddie and you haven't seen eachother in weeks because of everything that happened. First you were terrified that he had enough of you as a girlfriend, but he was just protecting you of everything that happened. Deep down you were jealous that you weren't part of it. what if he died? You couldn't imagine a life without him, so you were really proud of yourself of how you took care of yourself.

The sun started to set and you were kicking leafs with your shoe, hoping they would hurry up. Right at the time you were about to give up you hear people talking in the distance. Making your heartbeat rise up "please be eddie please be eddie please be eddie" you whispered while the talking became louder by the minute.

"to be honest it was pretty metal and i-oh my god" Eddie's voice rose up as you saw him and you couldn't help but let out a little squeal seeing him. For someone who had been fighting demobats he looked insanely good. Without saying a thing his threw his arms around you and inhaled your scent "thank god you're okay" you whispered in his ear.

You took him home with you, already alerted your mom that Eddie would come home. Mom was ofcourse estatic, she knew Eddie is a good man and wouldn't hurt a soul so she was shocked to say the least.

So she made lasagna and made sure to have an extra towel in the bathroom. Gave Eddie the biggest hug she had ever given anyone else except you "i'm so happy you're okay Eddie" she said as she looked him in the eyes "thank you so much, i really needed this" Eddie starts to get tears in his eyes "baby" your voice broke as you wiped away his tears.

After dinner and Eddie telling all about his horrifying adventure in the upside down you took him upstairs so he could take a shower. You laid down on your bed in your sleeping clothes, ofcourse you had already spend a few times in bed together. But after not seeing eachother for a few weeks made you shy about your body, you did gain a few pounds from stress eating so you had a little buldging belly. Making you insecure of how you looked.

When he came out of the bathroom with his hair damp and his sleeping clothes he immediatly crawled towards you on the bed making you giggle "monkey boy" "not just some monkey boy, yours" he said as he pinned you down, making you lock your legs around his waist as he hovers above you "i missed your pretty face" he whispers as he looks at you "i missed your pretty face too" "we sound so clingy" "we are! We haven't seen eachother for weeks so it's bound to happen" if he hadn't hold your wrists down you would've poked him in his sides.

You were afraid to kiss him, scared that he would vanish and it would all be a dream, resulting in just you in your bedroom daydreaming of Eddie finally coming back "what's wrong sweetheart" "I'm just, scared that this is not real" "but i am real, watch" he says as he starts to kiss your cheek all the way down to the collar of your shirt making you giggle "okay i believe you" you decide to do the exact same thing in return making his hold on your wrists weaker "did you know that when you choked me, the night before everything. It stayed there for a week" you whisper in his ear "did it? damn" he lets go of one of your wrist to put his hand underneath your shirt, caressing your stomach as he starts to kiss you deeply.

All your insecurities vanished when Eddie had put his hands on your body, making you feel loved again. Awakening the touchstarved side of you as you pushed your body fast against him "hasty aren't we" he smirks and you let out a soft moan "just shut up and touch me Eddie" "your wish is my command sweetheart"

Within seconds both of your clothes were on the floor and you both take eachother in, resulting in swearing from Eddie in your ear and repeating how much he missed you, making you do the same thing. But you push Eddie down and start to kiss his chest, down to his penis. His hand goes to your hair as you put him in your mouth "yes sweetheart" he moans out resulting in your to bob your head quicker. His other hand goes down your back making you arch it "fuck, so beautiful" he moans and you decide to take him in as fully as you can, making him buck his hips in response until he reaches his climax.

Like the good girl you are you swallow everything as he cums in your mout hand he pulls your head backwards to see it, you open your mouth after swallowing "good girl" his breathing is shallow and you lay down next to him only for him to sit between your legs and he stares at your wet pussy for a while "like what you see baby?" "ofcourse i do' his eyes starts to darken as he lifts your legs up in a comfortable position and he starts to eat you out like never before, resulting in swearing from your and trying to grab his body only sending you more into overdrive.

After you reached your climax he keeps fingering you till your body starts to shake "eddie, oh my-" you let out a loud moan 'you know right now that's not my name sweetie" he says as he puts a hand on your stomach "daddy" you moan out "good girl"

After you rode out your third orgasm he puts you down on the bed again "ready for the real deal babygirl" "always daddy" you whisper as he positions himself in front you. You take a deep breath as you feel him thrust into you for the first time and you put your nails in his shoulder "fuck" you whisper and he bites down on your shoulder "still have to get used to me hm?" he asks and you nod immediatly, but he keeps thrusting deep inside you. After a while you got used to him inside of your loosening your grip on him "deeper please" you moan and he smiles but goes slower "daddy no" you whimper, he repositions himself "are you gonna be a good girl?" he asks and you nod "use your words" "yes daddy" only to receive deeper and faster thrusts, making you go into a drunk like state.

He cums on your stomach after a while and he looks at your body for a minute "oh i wish i had a camera" he says as he starts to kiss you on your lips "you'll get sticky' you giggle 'i'm already sweaty" "well, we should shower again" "we?" he perks up and drags you out of your bedroom into the bathroom.

"monkeys are you done?" you mom asked after a while, while you both were still showering (not sex, just showering) making you and Eddie go quiet "mom!" you squeal "what? I also want to sleep!" she laughs "ah, we'll be done in a minute!" Eddie yells back.