43. 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥

𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 | 𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲 | your period cramps are especially bad one night, and, after letting him in on a secret, eddie offers himself up to help you feel better.

𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐬 | smut (minors dni, , period sex, oral and fingering f!receiving, p in v sex, unprotected sex) mentions of blood, praise kink, master kink

https://64.media.tumblr.com/2c735ed19ba7f626e9affabbdae95e06/33897a72414e5ba3-92/s1280x1920/b808fc3fd4c7a1272df65b971f46046ab7e31dc4.gif

"What's wrong, baby?" Eddie asked, smoothing his hand down your arm

"What's wrong, baby?" Eddie asked, smoothing his hand down your arm. "You seem really down today."

"Nothing's wrong," you assured him. "Just a little tired, that's all."

"Are you sure?" Eddie asked. "Because you're not trying to sneak into my lap or anything."

It was true. You had been sitting on Eddie's bed with him for almost an hour now, absorbed in your book and almost fully ignoring Eddie. Your reason was simple, though; your curled-up position against his pillows eased the painful cramps in your middle. If you tried to move, the cramps and aches got worse, and curled up was the best position for you.

Eddie had been sitting on the edge of his bed, trying to figure out a Metallica riff by ear. He had been making good progress, too, until he had stopped and turned to you.

"I'm sure," you told him. "I'm just reading, that's all."

"Really?" Eddie asked, cocking an eyebrow. "Because you've been staring at me for the past five minutes. Doesn't seem like reading to me, princess."

"Sorry," you mumbled. "I'm just... Crampy, you know?"

"Aw," Eddie pouted, and he grabbed your hand and kissed your fingers. "Does your tummy hurt?"

"Eddie," you sighed. "I'm not a child, my tummy doesn't hurt. I've just got period cramps, okay? And sitting like this makes them hurt less."

Eddie strung off his guitar and set it on its holder in the wall, and he moved carefully to you. He put his arm around you and tugged you close into his body, and you buried your face in his warm chest, breathing in his scent of stale cigarettes and cologne and his natural musk. Eddie was always a comfort to you, especially in moments like these, and you kissed his chest through his shirt.