19. having sex with eddie to love bites by def leppard

the two of you are at skull rock, early evening light settling across the sky. you & eddie lie upon a blanket he brought with him, and your portable boom box was playing one of his tapes. everything was peaceful, you were both alone, and you tried not to think about the last time the two of you had been there. that was last year, when everything had gone to shit after those mysterious deaths that eddie was accused of perpetrating. so much had happened since then-so much loss, horror, and devastation-but everything was slowly getting back to normal. one of those steps toward normalcy had been coming to skull rock, and surprisingly, neither of you were too affected by being there.

you both wanted some time alone together, away from everyone & everything else. the need to get as far out of hawkins' town center was absolutely essential for your well-being and sanity; you desired it more than anything else. lover's lake was still a sore spot for both of you, so that was out; skull rock was the next best bet. you both planned on going up there and just watching the sunset, maybe share a beer or two as you lay in each other's arms, but nothing ever went as planned with eddie munson.

you soon found yourselves all over each other, hands moving over bodies and lips exploring necks as he pulled you into his lap. as it always happened, making out led to much more, and after a little grinding, stripping, and kissing, you were being placed onto your back. eddie was on top of you, his weight pressing into your body as he kissed you passionately. he explored your body with his mouth when the kiss broke, all teeth and hard, desperate kisses against skin as he soaked up every single moan, whine, and pleasurable noise you made. you were getting more and more aroused as he bit down on your most sensitive erogenous zones, his hair brushing against your skin as he worshipped every inch of you. his lips caused goosebumps to erupt all over your body, his teeth causing a fire to break out in the pit of your lower stomach. you weren't sure how much longer you could take the torture, and decided to take matters into your own hands after a short time.

you're on top of him in a flash, turning him onto his back and gladly returning the favor. your lips caress every tattoo, your teeth pulling at his nipples as he whines pleasurably. his throbbing erection was brushing your lower belly and even your thighs at one point, pulsating as your mouth worked on his hot skin. you begin to jerk him off, your tongue flicking his nipples as he watches you, one ringed hand on the back of your head as he attempts to push you down his body. you know what he wants, and you're more than happy to give it to him.

you sink between his legs to take him into your mouth, but you don't suck him off for very long. you were now more aware of the music coming from the boombox, and def leppard's love bites begins to play. eddie is urging you to come up, and you do so as he throws you onto the blanket. you're a soaking fucking mess, and he's so hard that he's nearly twitching, his tip slick with precum. you both know there is no more time to lose, if you want to do this now. you were both so goddamn horny that you couldn't stand it, and eddie was pushing inside of you after your assurance that you were ready.

he enters you slowly, stopping only when he's balls-deep in your cunt. he fucks you to the exact pace of the music. he goes slow, speeds up with every chorus, then slows again. your shaky legs are wrapped around his waist, your head thrown back as he absolutely rails you, his long, thick cock filling you up so fucking beautifully. you look up at him, taking in the sight of his long hair hanging down, his brown eyes glassy with lust, his skin flushed, his swollen lips parted as he moans under the music.

he's bracing himself on both arms, and your hands are all over his body, one hand pushing some hair from his face before you pull him down for a messy, hot kiss. you swap positions a few times, with you rolling him over so that you can ride him, and him grabbing you and rolling you onto your back when he wants to regain control. the obscene sounds of sex are overriding the music, but neither of you give a fuck. you just kiss him, both of you drinking each other's moans as your climaxes grow closer with every thrust.

he breaks one kiss so that his mouth can find your neck, sucking and biting desperately as he fucks into you. and then it's over, funnily enough just as the song has almost ended. you cum together-you only a split second before him, your own fingers diligently working your clit as the other hand yanks at his hair. you cry out his name, not caring that it echoes all around, squirting around his cock as you feel the biggest rush of euphoria in such a long time. your nails scratch down his back, so hard that a little blood is drawn. your legs are still quaking, your body an overcharged mess as you cling to him.

he's in fucking heaven, too, you can tell. with a final twitch inside of you, his body spasmed and a loud groan fell from his lips, coating the inside of your cunt with his orgasm. you clenched around him as he came, milking him for every drop that he could give you at the moment. his face was pure pleasure; he was blissed out, gone to another plane for a little bit, so drunk on your pussy that he didn't know nor care about anything else.

you both stay like that for a minute, well into the next song on the tape. you just relish in each other, enjoying the warm closeness of your damp bodies, and basking in the afterglow. skull rock was no longer the place where shit began to go further south a year prior, but was now a more meaningful, beautiful place. even if those feelings would later change, it didn't matter in the moment.

today, it was a place of beauty, of joy, of smiles and giggles and love. and that was the only thing that mattered.