8. two can play

pairing: eddie munson x fem!reader

summary: eddie makes you pay for giving him a hard time.

warnings: oral (both), handcuffs, mentions of spanking, brief choking, it's just pure rough filth.

"You're being such a good girl for me right now."

You were on your knees in front of Eddie, your hands cuffed behind your back with a sore ass. The latter wasn't necessarily a bad thing; it had been the result of repeated spankings by Eddie's belt, and the skin was red & raw as you knelt before him. You had gotten so wet from the whole thing, to the point where parts of your inner thighs were slick. Eddie noticed, as he seemed to notice everything, and smugly asked if you enjoyed being treated like the brat that you were. When you'd come off with a snide remark about how he was the one getting the most pleasure from it, you ended up on your knees with his cock sliding repeatedly down your throat.

You weren't surprised that it led to this. You hadn't been in the best mood-you were withdrawn, making some kind of sassy comment every now and then, and just feeling generally awful. Poor Eddie had gotten the brunt of the sass, since you were with him most of the day, and he'd finally gotten fed up with the attitude. You were aware of what acting up would get you-in fact, this wasn't the first time it had happened. There was one other instance, shortly after the two of you started dating, when you were in a bad mood after lack of sleep. You had done absolutely nothing all day except roll your eyes at Eddie and give him a hard time, even over the smallest things. That evening, during a hang out at Lover's Lake, he fucked you absolutely senseless on a nearby dock. You couldn't walk properly for almost a week, but you never complained; you thought it felt really damn good. He'd been concerned afterward for days, scared that he hurt you or went too far in the moment; but after your repeated assurance that you didn't mind it, he finally eased.

Tonight, however, the two of you were at Eddie's trailer. His uncle wasn't home-Eddie claimed he was on some kind of fishing trip-and you were pretty sure the entire trailer park would be able to hear you. You didn't care; the feeling of the cuffs digging into your wrists, the way he spanked you earlier, the way he was mercilessly fucking your throat right then-all of it was beyond hot. Not to mention the way he looked above you as he grabbed your head, his ringed digits digging into your scalp as he thrust into your mouth. His hair was in his eyes, head thrown back, brown eyes absolutely blown with lust, his full lips parted as he groaned. He was still fully dressed, aside from his pants and underwear, which were currently pooled around his ankles. His hair was an absolute mess of tangles and flyaways, mostly from when you'd grabbed it earlier as you made out heavily in his living room. That had been before he dragged you down the hallway to his bedroom, and decided to slap the cuffs on your wrists. He looked like a sex god, and the sight of him alone was enough to send another wave of arousal through your body.

"Can't give me attitude with your mouth full, can you?" Eddie asked, grinning wickedly as you moaned around him in response. "Do you know just how fucking hot you really are, y/n?"