64. crimson and clover[Heavy Metal Love Series] pt. 2

pairing: eddie munson x richgirl!reader

premise: maybe you shouldn't get high with eddie again but you can't get him off of your mind, and his lips are too inviting to fight the growing addiction you're succumbing to from the things he can do with them.

warnings: eighteen+ content, porn with plot, f receiving oral, fingering, a touch of voyeurism, weed smoking, virgin!eddie, teasing and banter, soft dirty talk, alluded blowjob, jealousy mention, cheesy fluff, shitty parentals

https://64.media.tumblr.com/7d0f51d8f1cfe7fcce819ef88ace9bf9/f4809cd510d8b5e4-7b/s540x810/558722ee477abb1e67d4a7ec389b494872dcfe86.gif

It's quite embarrassing, excruciatingly taxing, vexing and every other big word that you could remember and barely comprehend-but now are having a grave first-hand experience with-from those Jane Austen books you had to read in class

Every ten sellable verb, feeling, pretext; all of them describing the exact state of your mind right now, and how superficial it made you feel. Aforementioned: excruciating, embarrassing.

A week has gone by since the night you spent with Eddie, and it's all you find yourself thinking about.

Your mind plays a constant loop reel of everything that happened; the giggles, the kiss, the...other thing. At night when you want to sleep your mind is too busy thinking about whether or not Eddie's thinking about it too, what happened. Or if he's out bragging to his friends-something you have your doubts about. The two of you hadn't discussed if this was an under-wraps kind of thing, it was probably common knowledge you wouldn't want it to be spread all over town. Which it would be, like wildfire.

None of your friends have called you to belittle you yet, so you doubt he's told anyone.

But was it plaguing his mind as pathetically as it was yours? Or were you just so starved for decent human interaction that your mind was holding onto this one night like it was an aphrodisiac?

Maybe if you had received a call from him you wouldn't be acting so...mortifyingly in your feelings for god knows why.

"Will we be graced with your presence across the tracks again, princess?" He had asked when he pulled up a block down from your house, not trusting his loud engine to not wake up your parents-or at the very least a neighbor who would see and then go running to your parents about the strange man they saw you with. It wasn't a mess you wanted to deal with.