~ 3 ~

Annabeth

It had been one week after dad had told me we were moving back to New York, and the house was empty, I mean after all we were going tomorrow. We already had moving truck ready and we would taking our luggage full of clothing with us. For the first few days we would be staying at a hotel, waiting for our furniture to come. But after that we would settle in to our new house.

I was extremely excited to move but I wasn't excited to meet Destiny. I still wasn't sure if I should tell Percy about what she said to me the other day, but I was worried that he thought I was making it up and wouldn't be friends with me anymore, so I've been keeping it to myself.

Percy was almost excited as me, he had told me he was counting down the days to when I was traveling. He was such a Seaweed Brain. But that was my favorite thing about him.

- The Dam Time Skip -

Today was the day. We were moving to New York. Bye bye beaches. Hello pollution. Sure I wasn't excited about that part but I was for everything else. I took a long look at my bedroom, since I wouldn't see it ever again. I took my baggage downstairs and since it was 6: 30 am and our flight was 8 am, we were going to get some food at the airport. A good friend of my dad was going to drive us to airport, so I helped my dad put my baggage in the big car and got situated next to my brothers. Once everyone had finished, doing last minute stuff, they got in the car and we started phase one of our journey. 

- The Dam Time Skip - 

I was practically hopping right now. We had just gotten through the everything and now we were waiting for our airline to be called. and then from then it was only 5 hours. 

-  Another Dam Time Skip -

We had finally gotten through security and once we we got our baggage, I was looking for a specific black-haired boy. I looked around the crowds of people, squinting my eyes and standing on my tippy toes trying to find him. I had finally seen him and next to him stood a brown haired girl with braids and kaleidoscope eyes. 

My other best friend Piper Mclean. I forgot to introduce her. Oops. When we were younger, Percy had introduced me to Piper. We always hung out together and she was other best friend. Piper was also the daughter of a famous actor, Tristian Mclean. Once they also saw they smiled and I did too as I ditched my baggage and ran up to them, hugging Percy first. I wrapped my arms around his neck taking in his ocean scent. He wrapped his arms around my waist lifting me off my feet and twirling me around. 

"Hey where's the love for me?' Piper asked. I broke away from Percy and hugged Piper. 

"Gosh I've missed you Annie. It's been too long," she said, while we broke away. I ignored the fact she called me Annie, she knew I didn't like yet she kept on calling me that. I looked at Percy and looked at much taller he had become. I barley reached his shoulders. 

"Percy, when I left I was taller than you," I say. 

"I know, but now I finally get a chance to do this," he sad propping his arm on my shoulders and leaned on it. I shooed his arm around, smiling. I hugged them both once again, still not believing that I finally got to see them again after all these years. 

My family came with our bags and hugged Percy and Piper. 

Once we got everything in the limo, we started catching up. 

"Mr. and Mrs. Chase, my dad was wondering if you'd like to join us for dinner tonight, to catch up," Piper said. Dad and Helen looked at each other and nodded. 

"We would love too," Helen answered. 

"Wonderful," Piper said smiling. Dad and Helen, continued in conversation, as did my brothers and Percy. 

"So, Annie still got that crush on Percy?" Piper asks, nudging my said. My eyes widened and I quickly shushed her, looking at Percy but thankfully he didn't hear a thing. 

Remember when I said I didn't tell anybody about my crush on Percy? Well she's the only who ever found out and she's always teased me about it. 

"We don't talk about that! What if he heard you?" I whisper-hissed, she rolled her eyes, still smirking. 

"But he didn't." she said in a sing song voice. "And Annie, there's this guy at school who's hosting a party tomorrow, me and Perce are going, you wanna come?" 

"Piper, I just came back today, I don't need to go some random guys party," I say. 

"Please, I know Percy's going to ditch me to make out with his girlfriend, I want to be with somebody I actually know," she begged. 

"Hey I heard that," Percy said "And the only reason why Piper's going is because she has crush on the dude hosting it," Piper turned red at that. 

"Shut up Percy," he rolled his eyes, smiling. 

For the rest of ride we just talked and caught up a bit. 

- The Dam Time Skip - 

We arrived at Piper's house and it as just as big as I remembered. We rang the doorbell and Piper opened it, wearing a blank white t-shirt and a pink skirt that had little hearts on them. In the background I could also see Sally, Percy's mom talking with Piper's dad along with Paul, Percy's step-father. Piper opened the door to a wider angle, welcoming us in. 

We saw the Jackson/Blofis family, who we hadn't seen in such a long time. We all exchanged hugs and Sally had pulled out a container of your famous blue cookies. Everyone greedily took one. I took a bite of the cookie and melted into it. It tasted as good as it did years ago. It tasted like home. 

Once food was set on the table we took our seats. 

"Mr. Chase, there's a party tomorrow. Is it fine if Annabeth joins us?" Piper asks. I kicked her foot under the table. My dad thought about it. 

"Will there be adults?" Piper thought for a second, looking at the ceiling and nodded smiling. 

"Of course she can," dad answered. I groaned quietly and ate my delicious plate of food, in sadness. 

Hey cupcakes! This was a pretty long chapter! I'll be updating when we reach 52 views and 11 votes! Bye!