~ 23 ~

Annabeth

When we left the hospital the doctors had told us that we were supposed to have a weekly check in with. And today was our first. So now we were going to start school on Monday and don't get me wrong I love school but I don't want to go back. I'll get more stares than I usually get and it'll just feel really weird.

I snapped out of my thoughts as Percy parked the car in the hospital parking lot. We both got out of the car and walked in the hospital hand in hand. We went to our usual room where we already saw a nurse. She smiled when she saw us and grabbed her clipboard.

"Percy and Annabeth glad you're here, please take a seat," we did so and she put on some gloves.

"So how's the week been for you two?" She asked as she grabbed her stethoscope. She checked our heartbeats, making us to breath in and out.

" Good. Our friends visited us so at least we got other company other than each other," Percy gasped dramatically putting a hand over his heart.

"How dare you? And I thought you loved me," I chuckle, kissing his cheek.

"I do love you Seaweed Brain," I whisper in his ear and the nurse laughed slightly at the scene.

"Great. So how are your eating habits?" She asked, putting the stethoscope down.

"Good. My mom practically been making us eat salad all the time," I roll my eyes.

"No she's not. Sometimes but not all the time. Stop exaggerating," he just shrugs and the nurse checks other stuff.

"So do you two still have nightmares?" We both nodded.

"Yeah. Every night one of us is always having a nightmare and sometimes it's both us. But we're always helping each other out," I felt Percy give my hand a tight squeeze.

"I have to go to the bathroom, where is it?" Percy asked.

"Go down the hall, take a right and then another right and you'll see a sign that says restrooms," the nurse answered. Percy gave her a quick thanks and left the room.

Percy

I washed my hands in the bathroom quickly drying them. I walked down the hall way and as soon as I was about to turn, I heard two voices that sounded oddly familiar. I peaked my head to see if I was correct and I was.

There I saw Nico and Will Solace making out. My eyes widened at the sight and I quickly stopped looking. I heard them talking again.

"I have to go. My breaks almost over," Will said. "I'll catch you later Neeks." Nico absolutely hated it when he was called Neeks but it looks like he didn't have a problem when Will called him that. I heard Nicos footsteps come closer and closer to me.

"Hey Neeks," Nico jumps back in surprise, his eyes wide. He quickly took off and I ran after him. I reached him and grabbed his hood, stopping him.

"All right you caught me okay. Me and Will are dating," he confessed.

"After I saw you two making out, I kinda guessed," he rolled his eyes. "How long have you been dating?"

"A few months now. We kept our relationship secret but Jason had found out a month ago," Nico explained.

"Why didn't you tell us?" He shrugged

"I just didn't feel comfortable telling anybody and Will agreed. So we told nobody. Please don't anybody," I clapped him on the back.

"It's not my secret to share, so don't worry," he in a weird way kind of smiled at me.

"Thanks Percy," I smile at him.

"No problem. I'll catch you later Neeks," I wink at him and his face turns red

"Don't call me that!" He said behind me. With a smirk on my face I walked back to the room. I claimed my spot again once again taking Annabeth's hand in mine.

Annabeth

"All right! Everything seems good! I'll see you two next week. Stay safe!" She waved and left the room. We both left the hospital, swinging our hands.

"So you want to go somewhere?" Percy asked and I shake my head.

"Not really, I'm just really tired," I answer.

_ A Dam Time Skip _

We arrived and I quickly rushed to Percy's room collapsing on his bed, my back facing the ceiling. Percy came and layer next to me taking a deep breath.

"What's on your mind?" Percy asked.

"Nothing really. I'm just really tired. You know last night.... wasn't exactly the best and I just really couldn't go to sleep. And now I could really use a nap," Percy smiled and started stroking my hair. Percy brought my closer to him, me resting my head on his chest. He kissed the top of my head and to the sound of his steady heartbeat, I feel asleep.

Hey guys! Welcome to another chapter! Sorry this one was short but u had nothing else to add but....

SOLENGALO (don't know if I spelled it right. Correct me if I'm wrong)

But anyways... the ship has sailed! I'll see you all in the next chapter! Bye!